It Would Seem The Vision You Saw Is Coming True

READER'S POV

It had been a few hours since we left the crown city and I was enjoying the view. I looked at the scenery and then I remembered the first time I met the boys. I smiled a little and then Noctis asked me.

"What's with the smile on your face?"

"Just enjoying the view and remembering the day when I met you guys."

"That's right, you were attacked by reaper tails until we came along and helped you."

"Yep, by the way, Noctis, I never got the chance to ask you this but, what's lady Luna like?"

"She's a kind person and she's my childhood friend, she was there for me after..."

Noctis looked away from me and he continued.

"After I was attacked by a deamon when I was little."

I was shocked by this and I patted his shoulder.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked now."

"Don't worry about it, besides, you of all people know what it's like to lose someone who is close to you."

"I guess that's true."

I said as I looked at the scenery again. Suddenly, the car started to slow down and then steam started to come out of the engine.

"Uh oh," Ignus mumbled and then the car came to a complete stop.

"Huh? what happened?" Prompto asked a dumb question.

"What do you think, you idiot? the car broke down," Gladio spoke harshly.

I got out of the car and I opened the lid of the engine and then smoke appeared. I coughed a little and once the smoke cleared, I told the boys.

"Bad news fellas, the radiator is out of commission."

"You're kidding me, right?" Noctis asked me.

"Nope," I said as I checked the engine to see why it overheated.

"I think I may have found the cause, the water pump has turned bad and the fan is broken, didn't you guys check to see if the engine was all right before we left the city?"

"We had our engineers check before we left, but, it looks like they didn't check properly."

"Obviously, Ignus is there a service station nearby?"

Ignus checked the map to see where the nearest station was and then he told us.

"There's one in Hammerhead, it's not that far, according to the map it's right here."

Ignus points to the location of the station and then Gladio said to us.

"And that's where we'll head, come on guys, let's start pushing."

I closed the lid of the engine and then the boys and I, except for Ignus who was sitting in the driver's seat, pushed the car. Gladio and I pushed the car from behind while Prompto and Noctis pushed from each side of the car.

TIME SKIP...

"Keep going you four, we're almost there," Ignus said as we passed a road sign.

"You said that 10 minutes ago!" Noctis shouted with a frown.

"Shut up and keep pushing, Noct!" Gladio said to Noctis.

I sighed in exhaustion before speaking up.

"I'm surprised Ignus doesn't have a whip in his hands."

"Don't give him ideas!" Prompto shouted while struggling to push.