Chapter 1

''Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jeongguk! BTS!'' I yell as I was switching sides on my bed.

"Y/n!It's 6:00 can you stop being so loud?'' I heard my mum shouting from the kitchen.

"Mum...I was dreaming that I was at a BTS concert...You ruined it again...Come on!"I said as I was trying to go back to sleep.

"And you ruined the peace and quiet of this house. Come here and eat your breakfast before I decide to sell your ticket. "she threatened." You'll see them tonight anyway, what's all this hype early in the morning? You weren't like that when you had school. Why now for 7 Asian guys?'' she murmured but I heard her.

"Haters gon' hate, "I thought and get off bed lazily. Not because I believe that she would sell my ticket for BTS concert, obviously she wouldn't since I was begging them for years to let me go to S. Korea for a trip and for BTS of course. but because I was too excited to see my idols live. 

"Finally, the Korean lessons will pay off," I said to myself as I was heading to the kitchen.

''The fact that you gonna see those Chinese singers doesn't mean that allows you to be that immature"my brother said looking at me disappointed.

''Yeah but the fact that this is coming from a 10-year old boy allows me to be offended and for the last time, they are KOREAN.

"Come on kids! Eat your food and let's put aside Y/n..affection for those Korean guys, ok? my dad said calmly and we continue our breakfast.

 TIME SKIP [cause I have the authority to do so]

The plane landed to Seoul and after I asked a citizen to give me directions cause I really had no idea where the concert's location was.

I had time before it would start so I decrease my pace so as to look around the city which was full of BTS posters and merch.

''That's what my boys deserve'' I thought and start murmured the chant.

 ''Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jeongguk! BTS!''

Suddenly a strong breeze blew my BTS ticket off my hand.

I start running after it and when I try to reach it I slipped and fell down.

                                                                    ...

I opened my eyes slowly and fortunately, I saw the ticket landing right in front of me.

"What the?''I exclaimed as the pictures of the boys had vanished from the ticket.

I get up quickly in shock only to be more jungshook..

"Why there is a poster of Namjoonie's solo performance and not one with all the members and what's wrong with his hair? Why does he have the 2013 hairstyle?"I wondered and as I was examined the poster I saw  that it said '' 2012''

''OH! I said to myself."They must be selling in the concert merch and photos from the pre-debut era. If they have a poster of Yoongi in his audition I definitely buy it!

"Oh shit! The concert has started!"I shout and as I was running towards the venue.

"Watch where you are going!"I heard a voice and I opened my eyes.

I saw a guy a little bit taller than me with a black hoodie and a helmet on his head.

"Are you alright?'' the man asked.

''Y-yeah I should have been more careful. I am so sorry sir'' I   apologized. Damn the Korean classes really paid off.

"I am sorry as well. If you'll excuse me "the rider said and he disappears with his motorcycle.

"Excuse me! You drop this!''I yell holding a bouquet of flowers.

''Oh god the concert!''I thought, remembering the reason I am here in the first place.

I get inside the venue and I heard people screaming. Don't tell me I lost it...

"Thank you for listening.I'm Runchranda ." a voice said with a mic. A voice that I could recognize anywhere. It was Kim Namjoon!

Hey! This came out of nowhere and I kinda like it so

 I will continue trying to write this. 

The keyword here is trying and I hope it'll turn out fine.