Chapter 6

<CALL FROM HOSEOK>

Oh, Hobi is calling! I haven't talked with any member via phone. Well, apart from Namjoon but I was the one that called. What if something happened? I quickly picked up the call worried that something bad happened to Hoseok.

 H: Ah, I really need to make the call..But what do I say?

Y/n: Hello?Hoseok?

H: Me being a trainee was meant to be, but I don't think I introduced myself properly...No, no.That's not it.

Does he know that the phone call is connected?

H:Ahem..Have you been well? Haha, long time no talk. Careful not to catch a cold...No , no, not that either.

I can't help but think that he called on accident...But that's cute!

H: Okay! Trainees are supposed to be full of passion and spirit! Time to get fired up!

Should I say something? Nah..it's to fun...

H: Ahem.Manager!I, Jeong Hoseok..You trust in my abilities to sign me so for dancing, singing, sincerity, and cute charms...C-Cutesy charms? Cutesy charms...I'll practice really hard if you really need them. But...You can trust me with the rest!I'll work hard! Haha ha ha...

H: Phew, okay.I'm ready!Time to call!Huh?What?Why is it already on a call?Hello?Hello?Ahh, what the? Gotta end it first..Quickly, quickly, hurry...

Wait Hoseok...He ended it...

NETMARBLE

[NEW MESSAGE!]

Oh he texted me

H: I called on accident... That was obvious hobi...

Y/N: I thought so...

H: Why didn't you hang up? T_T

Y/N: I was caught off guard and I kinda enjoy it..Sorry...

H: Where'd you start listening? I mean what did you hear me say?T_T  He is too embarrassed...

Y/N: Em...The part you were hyping yourself un by saying 'Fighting!

H: Holy

Y/n: It was cute...

H: Excuse you?

Y/n: It was like really cute and full of energy!

Y/n: Especially the part about your cutesy charms. I know you aren't very confident now but I'm sure you'll do great.

H: S-Stop...

H: You believed in and chose me, so I'll work really hard. I really mean it!

H: Well,I'm going to go dance practice now!

He totally made my day!

AUDITION'S DAY

Since I haven't had any luck with V yet I decide to hold an open audition to find him but..but still no luck.

''Ok, that should be enough. Thank you for coming!''I said to a participant.

I looked around but no sign of Taehyung. He isn't even on the online submission list but that is kinda normal since originally he was here just to encourage his friend.

Even though the truth is that from the moment I met Namjoon til now with Jungkook I was one hundred per cent sure that fate was leading them to me I am still worried...