Chapter 13

After some hours the trainer called and told me that the boys came to practice just like it was scheduled but they all seemed tired.

Those guys don't know how to follow instructions, do they? Well at least is nice that they show such determination. It's not easy to be BTS after all.

It's not easy to be their manager too...I think I need a good rest now

NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA

Jungkook's calling. Really what's up with those guys? They will either call early in the morning or right before I go to bed...

I picked it up.

Jk: Are you sleeping? I didn't wake you, did I?

Y/N: Nope, it's okay! Why are you calling at this hour?

Jk: Uh...So.Mm, so...

Y/N: Yeah

Jk: Ah, nevermind.

Y/N: You must've called me before you have something to say. Come on! Tell me.

Jk:So..Ha..I can't sleep because of Namjoon hyung.

Y/N: What do you mean? Why? He doesn't break things in his sleep, right?

Jk: What? No. When I'm asleep, I wouldn't notice if someone picked me up and carried me away but...

Y/N: Ah, you were bothered by Namjoon working at his computer.

Jk: Ah, Anyway, I couldn't sleep so I called you.

Y/N: I see...But all of you were tired today and even though I told you not to you went to the practice room after the move. You must be really tired now..Go to bed!

Jk: Hm...I am pretty tired. That's why I am thinking of sleeping in one of the other hyungs' room.

Y/N: That's a good idea. Whose room were you thinking of going to?

Jk:Hm..That's..Jimin hyung did say that I should come to bother him in his room but I don't really want to intrude on Hoseok hyung.

Y/N: I see that you are shy Jungkook but the hyungs won't eat you...

Jk: Well..What do you think of me going to the hyungs' room?

Y/N: I told you,it's a nice idea. I am sure they'd love it if you stopped by!

Jk: Really?! Then I am going right now because of what you just told me.

Y/N: Don't forget your pillow!

Jk: You want me to take my pillow? Okay, then I have my pillow.

Y/N: Good job. Hurry on over!

Jk; I am in front of the door right now.

I heard knocking and Jungkook saying that he wants to sleep there and that he even brought his pillow. So cute!

Jk: Huh? They told me to come in. Taehyung hyung is here too. If they said no I would have them talk to you.

I laughed at that

Jk: I guess I'll hang up now.Good night manager!

Y/N: Goodnight!

That was like talking to an elementary school kid...Maybe I should ask Taehyung to keep him company. He once helped him get out of his shell why not doing it again?

THE NEXT MORNING

I finished my routine and went to eat something before going to work. I was scrolling when I saw that Hoseok had posted something.

Hoseok

I found out I have a habit of patting my body as I sleep. Taehyung and Jiminsaw and freaked out LOOOOOOOL

Well, that's a good way to start your day! I thought and went to the comments.

Namjoon Good to know I guess...

JUNGKOOK I didn't notice it hyung...

Y/N Oh time to see for myself hahaha! Can I take a pic?

HOSEOK @ Y/N Whaaat no wat it's unflattering just thinking about it T_T

TAEHYUNG @HOSEOK I just imagined it and I see you pouting with your triangular shiot mouth woww

Hahaha, I can't with those idiots..They are even more hilarious in real life.

NETMARBLE

messege from Taehyung

Well that's spaming...

T: Manager!

T: Good morning!

T: guess what

T: You just won the lottery

T:Well not exactly but

TOO much energy TOO early in the morning

T: You will be my grocery shopping buddy!

Y/n: What?

T:Pleasee!I lost at rock paper scissors and I have to go

T: I don't wanna be alone T_T

T:Join me

Y/n:Well I think I can! We will meet outside the store next to the dorms

T:Sure! See ya!

After 30 minutes we met outside the store.

''Hey manager!'' he said and waved when he saw me.

''Good morning! So,what's on our list?

''You can count on me!'' he smiled.''Let's go!'' he said and run into the store. I followed.

We were walking around the store and Tae was taking more and more things from the shelves.

At some moment he turned and looked at me

''Hey, let me carry all the heavy stuff!I'm pretty tough , you know?'' he said with a boxy smile.

''Thanks!''By the way, how was last night?''

''It was nice! I slept in Hoseok and Jiminie's room!''

''Jiminie?''

''Yeah! I know Jimin. We are classmates actually. Well, the maknae join us too yesterday!

''And what did you do?''

''We were talking.Well mostly Hoseok hyung and I were talking but yeah it was really fun!

We kept quiet for a while as we headed towards the cash desk.

''Manager, I like them!'' he suddenly said.

''Huh?''

''The guys. They seem good and I'm sure that we have a good time!''

''That's great!''

'' Yesterday after you left I heard Yoongi and Namjoon talking about travelling. And I saw Jin cooking with Jimin so I am sure that they feel the same.I promise!''

''Promise?''

''I promise you that I'll do my best so as to get along with the others and become friends with them!

''Oh,that's really nice Taehyung but you don't have to force yourself.

''I won't!Hey!Do you want anything? They guys gave me a lot of  money. I can buy you something.''

''Nah. I'm okay. Thanks though.''

I dropped him at the dorm and head to the office.