Chapter 16

I  had just entered the house when my phone was bombarding me with notifications.

I opened it and I saw posts of the boys.

First, it was Namjoon.

Born to be spotless. Let's clean up after ourselves, guys. # Clean #SoAmazing #NamjoonStyle

 #EnjoyingLife 

Jimin Wow Jungoogi and I cleaned it all!

Jungkook @Jimin Jungoogi:X Jungkookie: O

Seokjin We're going to cater to Namjoon's style so Namjoon is now in charge of cleaning! Lool

I quickly commented.

Namjoon @ Seokjin Hyung please check your messages...

Y/N  I heard you were the messiest one, Namjoon!

Namjoon @ Y/N where did you hear that slander? You're mistaken! 

Namjoon @ Y/N Oh, and also I'm gonna call you, manager.

Call me? A second after I read that my phone rang.

Y/n: Hello?

NJ: Good evening manager. Did you get home safely?

Y/n: Oh, yes.Thanks for asking! Do you need anything?

NJ: Not really I just wanted to apologise.

Y/N: Huh? Apologise for what?

NJ: First for saying that we couldn't do anything cause you were to busy to visit us.I'm sorry if I made you sad.

Y/N: You don't have to be sorry! You were right. After all, you guys are my priority! He didn't say anything

Y/N: And the other thing?

NJ: Well. I wanted to apologize for not taking care of the other guys. I know that both you and the CEO  trust me and want me to take care of them since I am in this ''industry''  and the company longer than them. I am deeply sorry for disappointing you.

Y/N: Oh, Namjoon.You shouldn't feel this way. It is true that I believe that you are the most suitable for leading the group but that doesn't mean that you have to take responsibility for everything. You are a team after all. So just don't think that you disappointed me or anything. Trust you gonna be the best leader for this group. I promise.

NJ: You don't have to comfort me. manager. I know that I should've done a better job. I just wanted to apologise. But since you believe in me  I will do my best to help the others.

Y/N: No Namjoon.You will do your best when you will believe in the others and the team you'd have created, not just because I think you can and should do so.

NJ: Alright.

I could hear voices in the background

Y/N: Ay Namjoon, what is going on there?

NJ: Oh, Someone ate Jimin's snacks and Jimin thinks it's Seokjin Hyung. Anyway, don't worry about it. Goodnight.

He ended the call before I could answer him. It wasn't Seokijin the one that ate the snacks...

@ Jimin...I actually ate  the snacks... # ConsienceLed_Confession

After some minutes Jimin replied.

Jimin What??? You were the culprit Manager?

Jimin I didn't know so I blamed Seokjin hyung... T T