Chapter 3

After searching my bag I found a phone number and when I called a man picked up the phone and said that the apartment is ready for me to stay in it. So it turned out that not only I have a job at BTS's company but I also have my own place. Therefore the only thing that I have to do now is somehow getting the rest of BTS to join the company and then I guess will see. But where am I supposed to start from?

In the work-process diary, the president gave me there were many locations with talented youngsters, so I decided that I should take a look.

I heard music coming from a street and I went closer. There was a street dance contest! Immediately I thought of J-hope. The area's buzzing with cheers from the crowd and many commented on the talent of the boy that was dancing at this moment. However, I couldn't see clearly the dancer. So  I took a look at the participants but I didn't find Hobi...Not even someone that looks like him. When the people in front of me moved a little bit  I was finally able to get a good view through the big crowd.

 Wait a second. I recognize the dancer! It was, of course, the one and only Hoseok!

''See mum,I actually found him because I knew that he used to do street dance. I didn't waste my time learning things about them'' I thought and grinned to myself.

Hoseok movements were beautiful. He managed to mesmerise the audience and at the same time energised everyone in the crowd. That's BTS J-Hope. His dance gets intenser and really I couldn't expect anything else. He always does his very best no matter what. He is so precious I wanna cry...

''HUH..it's raining!'' some people pointed out and the people started leaving. However, the rain didn't affect Hoseok who keeps dancing.

''He will catch a cold...I thought and I slipped an umbrella over his head.

''Thank you.Ah!''He said happily'' You are the one that kept watching till the very end''

''Yeah, you were amazing! It such a shame that many missed the whole performance due to rain...Are you ok?'' I replied.

''Yes! It doesn't really matter if I'm dancing for a ton of people or just a few. Not that it wouldn't be nice to have a huge audience but that is out of my control. I happy as long as I can dance!''I didn't expect anything else from our pure sunshine.''But since you saw the whole routine, what's your opinion? Should I keep dancing?'' he asked with his usual carefree smile.

''As I said before you were fantastic! You know I from an agency called BigHit I would really like to have you in the company so are you interested in becoming a trainee?''

He nodded and I gave him the company's card. He thanked me and left with a beautiful smile on his face. He definitely gonna join, I thought.

The rain has stopped so I decided to go back to the company.

''Oh I'm sorry.''

Wait, that voice sounds like...It definitely does!

''JIMIN!?''

''Excuse me? Have we met?" he asked with a confused look. Aw, he is so fluffy I'm gonna die! But really...he took me off guard. I didn't expect to meet him out of the blue. Maybe bringing BTS together won't be that hard after all. Ok, now, be cool, we don't want to scare him. Right he used to be one of the top students at his Arts High School! That's it!

''Oh, I think I saw you on newspaper. '' I said j-hoping that it worked.

He looks serious and confused. He doesn't believe me?

''Ah!'' he finally said. You must have seen me at an article about the top students at the Arts High School...''Ha, ARMY knowledge is the best!''Well, not that it was such a big deal or anything...I didn't expect anyone to read it, to be honest...''His voice grows quieter and quieter after each word he said. My precious baby must be shy...Quick change the subject Y/n!

''Em, are you here for the street dance competition?''I managed to say.

''No, of course not!I'm a modern dancer. ''he insists kinda panicked judging from the sudden increase in the volume of his voice.

''Oh, I see. Are you here to watch then? You must really love d-''suddenly he cut me off.''No! I don't care about anything but modern dance. I am going to study abroad soon and I'll SOLELY keep focusing on the modern dance...''

Okay, that little shit is totally lying...He was so into the performance and now he dares to say that he doesn't have the tiniest interest? I can't be mad at him though...He may be talking to me but he sounds that he's trying to convince himself...

''I see...Well, take my business card. I am from BigHit Entertnmaint...I hope you will come to the audition... but I want you to be happy! So make sure to follow your heart whatever you decide! Have a nice day!''I said and left without waiting for an answer.

That felt totally wrong...I thought as I was heading to my office. I gave him a card but as I told him I really want him to be happy and I can't force him to join..However... what If he decided not to audition...What will happen BTS then? What will happen to me?... He seems like he is gonna be a rising modern dance star with many opportunities even without this...Will he contact me?

''Why everything is so complicated?''I said as I was looking at RM, Suga and J-hope's picture on the ticket. If only I could get back to my normal life...

 I clicked the link that invited me to the concert but nothing changed. Not that I was expecting something to happen it was just out of habit and nothing more.

It will be easy bringing BTS together I said..HA...Good luck with that Y/N.