Chapter 7

NETMARBLE

[NEW MESSENGE]Oh, it's from Tae!

T: Em, manager I have a question. Where are we meeting?T: I'm so excited I can barely sleep!

Y/n: Hello Taehyung.In a cafe 2 buildings away from the company.

Y/n: Don't worry you cannot miss it! After all, you will see us at the entrance! understand you are excited but try to sleep now okay?

T: Kk manager!Thank you!

NEXT MORNING

Naega jail jal naga 

I quickly picked up the phone. It was Jimin.

J: Hello. Are you free to talk?

Y/n: Good morning!Of course!

J: I'm just calling because...I can't see the text you sent me.

Y/n: Huh? How come?

J: Ah, so...I was talking a quick break after practice when I heard cute cat noises from outside.

Y/n: Cat noises? Ah, do you have cat noises as your text notification sound?

J: No, so...I followed the noises but there was no cat to be found, but there was an enormous...

J: Apple tree!

Y/n: Excuse me? Weren't you talking about texting?

J: Ah, keep listening and I get there...

J: I climbed up the apple tree because I wanted some apples. But..a really scary tiger was waiting in the branches.

Y/n: What?A tiger? You were dreaming, weren't you?

J: Please just listen. Soo, I jumped down from the apple tree to escape the tiger coming after me. Then I woke up! But both my phone and I had fallen out of bed.

Y/n: I see...

J: My phone's screen cracked when it fell so I couldn't see the text!

Y/n: So basically you broke your phone screen while you were asleep.

J: I explained it a little too slowly, didn't I? I am sorry...

Y/n: Oh no Jimin...It's not that you are slow..It's the world that is fast-paced.

J: That's the first time I've heard that...Heh, that's a nice saying!

Y/n: Can I tell you something? But it's a secret so don't tell anyone...But actually...my world is about 7 years behind.

J:7 years?! I want to live like that, seems fun!

Y/n: Well, it is! Anyway, the text I send you was about the first meeting with all the members today at 6 pm at the cafe next to the agency.

J: Thank you for letting me know!I'll make sure I'm not late! See you in a few hours.

Wait, Jimin there is something else. Why all of them seems so eager to end the call...I just wanted to tell he doesn't have to be so formal and that he shouldn't practice so hard. An employee told me that yesterday staying till really late and it was just his first day should text him about this when he 'll fix his phone but he will just say that he had to try harder and that practising makes him happier...But that Jimin after all!

At the cafe

RM POV

Our manager called all of us for a meeting but why she isn't her?. I see some familiar faces like Yoongi and the kid that said he was my fan but there are also some guys that I may have seen only once at rehearsal. The sure is that this isn't going really smoothly. None of us talks...