Chapter 18

Yoongi's POV

[New message from Y/n Manager]

 Y/n: Yoongi, what are you up to

Yoongi

Yoongi...?

You haven't blocked me, have you

I opened my phone and the texts manager had sent. How would you be able to send me these if I had really blocked you?

YG: Sorry

I just saw this

Y/n: What were you doing T_T

YG: Ah so

Hm...

Y/n: Is it hard for you to say?

YG: No, nothing like that

Just

I was exercising

Y/n: Wow Yoongi, exercising?

What kind of exercising?

YG: You know the usual

moving my fingers

exercising my brain

Y/n: ...

What's that supposed to mean?

YG: I'm exhausted from all that exercise

I'm going to go exercise my right to sleep now

Y/n: I'm not even gonna complain

Go get some rest you are working hard lately!

YG: Yeah

and  for the studio

thanks

I texted and turn off my phone.I said that I'm going to sleep but I really need to improve the song first.

Maybe in like 3 hours, I'll sleep a bit...

''Jungkookie don't be sad!'' I heard Taehyung saying from the living room.

''It's really easy if you focus a bit more!''Jimin said.

''I can't! Maths are awful. English too...'' I heard a voice that's probably Jungkook's.

Our maknae line is definitely a pretty loud one. After practice, Jimin and Taehyung decided to help Jungkook with a math test that he has this  Friday. Well, Jimin was helping him with the test, Taehyung was probably like moral support or a distraction judging from this kid personality.

I opened the door of the studio to find on the other side of the living room the 3 boys sitting around the table. Jungkook's face was red like he was about to cry. I know buddy maths are tough. Thank god I never cared anyway.

''If you still don't get it...''' I start talking and all of them was now looking at me

Then don't do it. I  thought but I could figure out that this won't help at all. ''just wait for Namjoon. He is really clever, so  he can help you...''

''Oh'' was all that left Jungkook's mouth.

''And now make less noise cause I'm working here!''I said since I didn't get an answer.

''Alright, hyung!Sorry for disturbing.''Jimin apologised.

''Just be quiet today and I'll ask the manager to buy you ice cream if you do well on the test. '' I said and went back to the studio.