Chapter 15

"Guys why the house is in such a mess?!"I said as I entered the dorm. I had a feeling that things don't go that smoothly but holy christ.

The floor's covered with trash and the sink pilled with unwashed dishes.
And...And there is a weird smell coming from somewhere.

"It is an absolute pigsty!"I said after I got over the shock.

"We are looking at the same thing but I am calm while you are anxious, "Are you trying to use diplomacy or what Namjoon?
"Are you sure that it's not your thoughts that are actually messy?" he asked.

"Namjoon, I have eyes. This dorm  is a total mess..."
"And no this is not subjective or objective. It is what it is and what it is, is a complete mess "I added before Namjoon could say anything philosophical or something to difficult for me to comprehend.

"It's  okay to be a little messy!" Seokjin added helpfully walking out of the kitchen.

"Hyung! Are the noodles done yet?"Hoseok asked him."I am hungry..."

"Just you wait!"Jin answered."You're gonna eat with us, right manager? Do you want an egg in yours?"

"Instant noodles?"I questioned."You guys told me that you were eating  properly..."

"Instant noodles  aren't bad from time to time!"Jin said with a smile."Like you've said- A balanced diet."

Why am I even try at this point? I should stop this conversation.

"Ahhhh!"
I turned my head taken aback by the sudden scream.
"Ahhh Hyungs!Taehyung's is being mean to me again!"Jimin said running from the other side of the living room with Taehyung following him.

"Hey! Didn't  I said there would be a slap fight if I caught you messing around?"Taehyung said pouting.

"Okay, time to eat!"Jin interrupted."I'm done noodling around."

Why do I feel like the totally ignored what I said about the mess in this place?

"Instant noodles?"Jimin asked."I want some!"

"Noodles? We will have a momentary cease of fire then!"Taehyung said patting  Jimin's shoulder.

Oh, wait, cause they are totally ignoring me.

Yoongi staggers out of one of the rooms, clearly only half-awake.

''Good go...'' he said after a yawn.''Can you guys please keep it down when people are sleeping? Seriously...Oh, Morning manager.

''You were sleeping? It's afternoon!

''I told  you I'm trying to keep a normal schedule.''Honey, how is that a normal schedule?

''Guys, you really are practicing, right?''I asked reluctantly.

''Practising...?''Yoongi said confused.

''Well...''Jin starts saying.''As you can see, we've been doing a lot of team bonding...''

I sighed.''Can you guys show me that cover dance you were working on?''

''What? Ah, um...What was it again?''Hoseok told himself.

''Was it this one?''Not you too Jimin.

Great if the dance machines can't do the choreography what am I even expecting...

The dance awkwardly. Not everyone is doing the same moves.

''You're totally out of sync...''I said after they finished their, well whatever they were actually doing.