²2²2²

Malfoy lets go of my arm and I look around at my surroundings. A long black table with people in dark capes. And at the head is you know who.

                                                   VOLDEMORT!

I start screaming like the devils been risen. Which he has. Malfoy claps his hand over my mouth. Voldemort stands up and walks over to me. "Thank you Draco for collecting her. You can go now. " Voldemort says. Um excuse me?! Collecting me? I am not a rare bottle cap. Voldemort then leads me over to a office room and has me sit down. " Okay Hermione, this may not sound true, but it is. I am your father. Your mu " He says. OMG its like Star wars! Doesn't like Darth Vader say that?! I am your father Luke. Actually I've never really seen Star Wars, but whatever. "Your real name is Katrina Riddle. " Dad? says. Katrina? I like!  Kat for short! "Now, no I am not back from the dead, I just made a very powerful spell that I don't want to go into the specifics of. Now, there's something really important I need to tell you. You are a female Riddle, so that means on your nineteenth birthday, you will inherit special powers. You will also have appearance changes, like your hair. Yes, I know that's tomorrow, so be prepared. You may feel slight ain tonight. Draco will lead you to your room now. " Vold-I mean Dad says.

  Draco then appears and leads me to a room. I hear the sound of a key in a lock. Seriously? I'm a witch! I try and do a simple unlocking spell. Okay, maybe it's a special key. Or the lock is cursed so I can't do magic on it. Oh well. This is a amazing room. There's a huge canopy bed in the middle. Then there's a writing desk, pool sized tub in the bathroom and many more cool features. I go and flop on the bed. Within minutes I'm fast asleep. 

  I wake up screaming. Slight pain?! More like worst pain I've ever felt in my life! I feels like I'm dying. This goes on until finally I subside to the pain and black out.

     I wake up and first freak out then I realize where I am. There's a small stream if sunlight peeking through the curtains. I yawn and head to the bathroom. When I catch a glimpse of myself in the floor length mirror I do a double take. Is that me? I'm beautiful. Well, technically its not me its Kat Riddle, but yeah. My shoulder length mousy brown bushy messy hair has transformed into butt length smooth, silky hair,  its now a light brown with streaks of honey. I'm about a half a foot taller. Hey, I wasn't very tall before. My breasts are bigger. Just everything about me is better. You know, shiny white teeth. A muggle movie star. Ugh, I hate the word muggle. It makes me think of grimy Muppets. I don't know why. Actually I think that muggle should be a show. The Muggles! Juggling Muppets! Yeah! Oh hey I'm 19! Yay! 

   Now about my magic. I stare at a flowerpot. Explode! It does! Amazing. I then explode the door. I head downstairs. Dad is having a Death Eater meeting.

  "Hello, Katrina." He says. "May I present my daughter, Katrina Riddle. Dark Princess." All the Death Eaters bow to me. Yay! They bowed to me. Dad then gives me a pile of letters. They're from McGonagall, Harry and Ginny.

          Dear Hermione Granger,
I, Headmistress McGonagall invite you back to Hogwarts to redo your seventh year. Yes, I know you've already passed every single class there is with flying colors. But I still think it would be nice for you to come. You can help the teachers. As you know, the start of the year is Sept. 3rd. I hope you come.
      From, Minerva McGonagall.

        Dear Mione,
I really hope you come back to Hogwarts. Everybody I know is. Happy 19th birthday, Hermione!! I hate Ron for what he did to you. I hope your okay, can't wait to see you if you come to Hogwarts. Please do!
         Love, Harry

Dear Hermione,
Ugh! Ron is such a stupid git! I do hope your feeling okay. I know Harry already sent you a letter, but once again please come to Hogwarts! See you hopefully soon.
                             Ginny

"Katrina?" Dad asks. "Are you going to Hogwarts?"

  "Yes! I'd love to." I say. "And, well I'm not sure how to say this. Can I have a Dark  Mark? So I can like know what your feeling and everything. Plus, I can't be your daughter without one." I say.

   "Of course! I was hoping you'd ask. Come here and hold your left arm out." Dad says. I do as he says. He takes his wand and holds it against my arm. He whispers a spell and then it feels as if there's a fire on my arm. Finally the Dark Mark appears, light and then it's regular black color. It sure hurts like hell, but I like it.

   "Thank you so much! I was wondering if I could go shopping? I've always wanted some kind of piercing or maybe a snake tattoo? Plus I need my school supplies." I ask him.

    "Yes, take Pansy and Draco with you. They need their stuff too." He says. "Oh, and Kat? One more thing." Dad says. I look at him questioningly.

  "You, well, your appearance." He says.