8 ☀

Okay, I love this song, Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. And Happy (late by the time I actually get this published :-)) Mothers Day!!

A week of school has passed and it's Saturday morning again. Luckily Ron's left me alone, and WW III has taken a break I guess. Suddenly my Dark Mark starts burning like hell. Not as bad as when I got it, but still pretty bad. I immediately rush outside to Hogsmeade, and apparate to Malfoy Manor.

"Kat! Thank goodness you're here. The Dark Lord is in the Great Hall waiting for you. Nothing too important, but he has a surprise for you." Lucius says and I follow him down the hallway.

"Katrina! My daughter! Today we are here to make some new Death Eaters!" Dad says unusually happy. "Saskia Ayala, Grace Ayala, Peter Ashe, and Lilyan Ashe." Saskia!!!!! And a woman that could only be her mother, a taller older Saskia. Next to them is a teenage boy I've never seen before and a woman, both pale skinned and dark haired. Dad peforms the ceremony and right after Sassy runs up to me.

"Sassy!!! I can't believe you're a Death Eater now!!" I say. "Come on, lets go to my room." We walk up there together and sprawl out on my bed.

"Ahh." Saskia sprawled out across my bed. "So. Peter Ashe is pretty hot."

"Ohh! Finally a boyfriend for Sassy!" I say. Sassy blushes.

"Yeah, we were talking while we were waiting for you. He's a vampire. And he asked me out!! He's starting Hogwarts on Monday. Hey, would you and Draco like to double date with us? We're going to Evelyn's tonight." Saskia says.

"Omigod. Saskia's dating a hot vampire. And yes I'd love to come. And Draco's coming. I'll force him too." I say. Draco & Peter appear in the doorway.

"Hey. I'm Peter." He says. He is hot.

"I'm Kat. Draco we're going to Evelyn's tonight whether you like it or not." I say. Evelyn's is a pretty fancy muggle restraunt in London.

"I know. We'll meet you downstairs in a hour." Draco says.

"Only a hour?! What should I wear??" Sassy says. I laugh as I lock the door behind the boys.

"Sassy, dear Sassy. I'm the Dark Lord's Daughter." I click my fingers and my wardrobe doors fly open to reveal rows of designer dresses. "All for us."

50 minutes later.....

"So. Do we look fab or what?" Saskia says as she strikes a model pose in front of the mirror. I laugh.

"We are fabber than fab." I reply. I'm wearing a dress with a sparkly gold tube type top, a gold belt and a pink flowy skirt. I've curled my blonde hair and I'm wearing a silver and pink snake necklace and big silver hoop earrings. Sassy's wearing a shimmery one shoulder black dress with her long hair up in a bun. We look so so fab. And of course stunning makeup.

The evening goes good, Sassy & Peter are together. So so happy. My life be so happy right now.

I updated!! And yes I did start writing this on Mother's Day. :-( And its kind of short with no drama\ excitement. But I promise you some that in the next chapter!! Thx for reading! Hope you're having a good summer!! Where would your dream summer vacation be?