Chapter One

[OH HEY look a new story I wanted, its more Innocent (no not sexually ) anyway hope you will enjoy it,and up top is Kyle,On cover is Kuroi)

-Kyle-

I sighed and walked around more with my boyfriend John (ill have a picture of john in the next chapter) in the woods behind my house hand in hand and I layed my head on his shoulder,he was a little taller than me about an and inch, then we stopped and layed his finger under my chin and was about to kiss me but he stopped when his phone went off and I bit my unkissed lips groaning "You have to go dont you...". John grapped his phone and sighed nodding "Sorry..."

I shrugged "Its okay " He kissed my cheek "I can drive you back home if you want" I shook my head "Nah, kinda wannn walk around here " John leaned in and kissed my neck whispering "I'll repay you later" I trembled,shivering, and bit my lip "O-okay" He walked away and I sighed walking more in the woods and ended up finding a lake and blinked seeing a black cat sitting on a rock licking its paw so I walked over slowly not to scare the cat and then I accidently stepped on a leaf that crunch really loud and the cat whipped its head at I jumped "H-hey there kitty" I heard a growl and blinked smiling walking towards the cat "Your so cute" I reached my hand out to pet the cat but it clawed at my hand and winced

moving hand back "Ow" I looked at the cat and sighed "Jerk" I crossed my arms. I looked at the cat and blinked it got closer and put its two front paws onto side and meowed and I smiled picking up the cat "I must be stupid to bring you home,Wanna come home with me?" The cat purred and nudged its head against my chest then meowed. "I'll take that as a yes" I walked out the forest and towards my house humming and grabbed keys from back pocket and unlocked door walking in and closed it behind me. Once I walked in my phonr rang and I set the cat down and walked towards phone grabbing it putting it to ear "hello?"

"Hey babe" John answered,I smiled

"Hey, your good I just got back home" I heard a chukle and smiled more

"Im just that good, my dad needed help real quick since my mom is outta town so, yeah, Im able to come over now hes resting" I bit my lip then nodded

"Yes, please"

"Kay, ill be over soon, Love you"

"Love you to" I hung up and smiled walking to couch waiting for my love to come, I cant wait to see him.

-a/n okay im a werid girl so i dont say time skip no no no no NO I say Term Kip so anyway On with the chapter-

-Term Kip-

-Kyle-

"Ah~ J-john" I whimpered I gripped his hair tighter when he moved his head faster on my member and I arched my back "J-John~! I-Im going to c-" I arched my back more moaning louder and I ended up cumming into his mouth and I slowly layed back down onto the couched breathing heavy "J-John.." I breathed looking at his smiling face when he leaned down and whispered "Wanna know what your surprise is?" I bit my lip and nodded. He kissed my ear then said "Me"

-FEW MINUTES EARLIER -

-kyle-

I sighed petting the cat I found earlier thinking of a name for it then I heard the sound of keys jingling and smiled standing up and walked to door when it opened I jumped onto john kissing him deeply and he gasped stumbling but caught himself kissing back and set me down chuckling "Gosh babe becareful" I smiled taking his hand pulled him inside and looked at him"Wanna watch a movie" He picked me up and layed me down on the couch and crawled a top if me "I need to give you my apology plus a suprise" I blinked "Suprise?"

-Kuroi-

I sat down staring at them they were kissing eachother really intense then one of them pulled then othed pants down and put something in his mouth and I tilted my head what was that? I thought then I heard "Ah~ J-john" the one laying down said and whimpered then gripped his hair tighter when he moved his head faster and he arched his back "J-John~! I-Im going to c-" he arched his back more moaning louder and something happed his mouth and he slowly layed back down onto the couched breathing heavy "J-John.." he breathed looking at his smiling face when he leaned down and whispered something then the one with his pants down bit his lip and nodded then the one ontop whispered something else and thats when I walked away hearing many nosies and maybe like two screams but..I didn't really care so I laid down somewhere and fell asleep.

-------

WHAT YOU THINK

IT WILL GET BETTER