Falling in love with death?

• Dedicated to Cadrian Woods

Chapter 5

As soon as I get home I rush up the wooden oak stair case and to my bedroom. "What to wear, what to wear" I grumble to myself. I have to look good. Dallas was better then good looking he was hot and I wanted to look hot in return. I was usually always the best looking girl in my school because when I was still in my mothers whom, they had gotten me engineered to be perfect in all ways, I was pretty much the perfect person, I was beautiful, smart, athletic, fit body, the perfect sized butt and breast. I was "perfect" that's what my parents told me. But today I hide it all as much as I could I wore a old baggy sweater, sweat pants, my light brown hair was up in a messy bun, an I had no make up on what so ever. But tonight I am going to use what my parents made me Into. I am going to make sure I am the hottest girl there. Throwing all my stuff onto my bed then rushin into the bathroom to have a shower I only have 1 hour to get ready that is sorta cramping my style. Finally when I get out of the shower I pick out what to wear. I know exactly what I will wear I am in Tennessee why not dress like a cowgirl. So I run over to my closet grab my plaid tied up shirt, my denim short shorts, my brown leather belt with a big cowboy buckle, and last but not least my light tanned brown cowboy boots. In which I adore so very much. Finally I curl my hair in lose curls so that is just reaches under my breast and apply some very natural looking make up. I look at the clock and realize that it is 5 to 4:00 shit I better hurry, just as I am about to hurry out the door my cell rings.

"Hello?" I say In a very impatient voice

"Hey, Jordan it is Dallas, uh are you still coming my boys wanna see you, they uh kinda think we are dating and they don't believe that your as hot as I describe you to be" I laugh at his remark that they don't believe him and respond

"Yepp, I'm on my way out the door as we speak, see you soon boyfriend" I say then hang up the phone.