Falling in love with death?

• Dedicated to Cadrian Woods

Chapter 3

As soon as we reach the very end of the left wing of the massive school, miss.carner turns around and says " you will have a mentore for the first couple of days of school then you must fend for yourself child" the way she says 'then you must fend for yourself child' sends a sudden chill down my back. But I just forget about it as fast a I can and smile.

"So is this my home room?" I ask curiously

"Yes it is, why else would we stop in front of a grade 10 class?" She grumbles "I swear you students must be stupid sometimes" did she actually just say that in front of a new student, oh thank you miss. Carner make the new kid feel uncomfortable great job. "Are you going to go in? You have already missed half of the period"

"Oh, uh yes, sorry miss.carner I uh, didn't mean to keep you waiting I am so terribly sorry, thank you again for showing me around" I say, in a most shocked voice.

"Yah, what ever, that's what they all say" she grunts as she continues to talk to herself while walking back to her office. Okay breathe Jordan, don't be nervous just walk in and explain to the teacher who you are. So I do as I have told myself I knock on the door 3 times before a man who looks to be in his middle age answers the door.

"Well, hello" he says in a very creepy cheerful voice. "And who may you be?"

I look him straight in his rat like black eyes, that to tell you the truth creep me the hell out and say "hello, my name is Jordan woods, and I am the new girl in your class" he smiles and replies

"Well Jordan it is a pleasure to meet you, come on in, my name is Mr. Haleberta, please take a seat beside Dallas, Dallas please put up your hand so Jordan knows where to go, oh and Dallas you will be Jordan's mentore for the week, don't foret to bring her to the football game tonight and maybe even your practice" Mr. Haleberta says with a smile that literally stretches from ear to ear. I nod and make my way towards and boy with light blond hair and bright blue eyes who's name is Dallas.

"Hey, my name is Dallas Sorben, welcome to Rainsford secondary school" he says "you will totally love this school it is the bomb" he says with sarcasm practically dripping from his lips. I laugh the slightest bit.

"Well hello Dallas, my name is Jordan woods of many different states and Canada" I reply with a grin. He returns my laugh and says

"I already know I'm going to like you Jordan"