Falling in love with death?

• Dedicated to My Tennessee Boyfriend Ashton :) <3

Chapter 19

Once we get home I help Ashton onto the living room couch and go ino the kitchen to make him some tea. When I get back with the tea he is gone. Leaving a note in his place. It reads  

"Jordan, don't be worried, I'm in ur room sleeping" - love Ashton. I quickly run up the stairs and burst into my room and sure enough he is out cold on my bed. I walk over to him brushing his moppy brown hair from his forehead and placing a gentile kiss just under his hair line.

"I love you, Ashton" I whisper into his hair. When I finally decide to go back downstairs and find something to pass the time, I figure, why not go and play black ops? Like I used to in Canada. Blast the music and play online with, Wyatt and Blaine and sometimes Cade. Three of my favorite people on earth. Of course Ashton would be my first favorite. I run back upstairs and change into baggy roots sweats and a fluorescent pink tank top. When I finally get everything I need to make this night almost perfect, I settle into a old bean bag chair, that's original bright orange it now faded to a muggy orange. Adjust my mic on my head and take a long swig of diet coke, I turn on my ps3.

* * *

When I start to get bored of the game but hyper from the food I blast my favorite country song (Cruise by: Florida Gorgia Line) and begin to dance and song along with the music. I pause when i hear a slight laugh.

"That was fucking hot Jordan" a voice said, sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Dallas, your not suppose to come within 100 feet of me and defently not in my house" I say as calmly as I can, but my voice shakes

"Oh really? Well I heard Ashton is gunna be no challenge tonight and who will hear, you live in the middle of no where" he says with a smirk of satisfactory on his face.

"Dallas, don't do this please, all you have to do is walk away, just leave" I respond this time my voice shaking rapidly. He laughs

"Jordan, baby"

"Don't call me baby, you scum bag" I shout

"You don't mean that, you know you love me, not Ashton" I shake my head

"No I defiantly meant that and hell no Dallas, I wouldn't care less if you were dead" hurt scrawled across his, i had hit a soft spot.

"Jordan, we are meant to be, Ashton is playing you, he is going to break your heart trust me"

"No, why the hell would i trust you, you pretty much tried to reape me?!" i yelled, then i made a run for the basement stares, kicking Dallas in the gut before i started to ascend the stares. just as i reached the phone to call the police, i am hit on the back of the head with something. pain surges threw me and then the world goes black. the last thing i hear is Dallas laughing...