Chapter 1: Meeting the Future Family

Trixie Stine was a seventeen year old. She was pretty and quite nice, but that doesn't mean she wasn't bullied. Trixie was an orphan. When she was seven years old she ran away and joined a circus called Haly's Circus. She was a knife thrower and she was there her entire life until she reached fifteen. Trixie was quite smart and she wanted to go to college. First she had to go to high school. Sadly, since her circus group moved all over the place, she had to leave Haly's Circus. Now, as a former circus acrobat, she started high school at Gotham City High School. The circus helped her get a adopted family. But now, all of that seemed like a dream. Trixie was being bullied at Gotham High. People walked passed her and called her "circus freak". They played horrible pranks on her and they made fun of her. They said would say that "she should be used to the cruel jokes, after she was a clown", but there's a huge difference between clown, and knife thrower, but no one seemed to care. Trixie was an easy target. Trixie had very few friends, and very few people picked on her. Life was harder now in high school. She always wondered to herself: "What went wrong?"  Sometimes she told herself that: "Someday you'll get your revenge. Someday they won't be laughing at you. Someday you'll leave this place and never come back." She went from praised and glorified to taunted and bullied at. Now today was a start of a new, bullied filled, boring school day.

        "Trixie, get up!" yelled Mrs. Johnson. Mrs. Johnson was Trixie's foster mother. She was nice and very pretty. Mrs. Johnson was thirty-three years old and she looked only twenty. She has honey blonde hair with curls. Her eyes were blue and she had high cheek bones.

        "Yes, ma'am," yelled Trixie. Trixie's hair was messed up. Trixie was also a honey blonde and she also had blue eyes, but her's were lighter than Mrs. Johnson's. She got up from her bed and started to walk down the hall. She started to head to the bathroom. She heard shower water. she knew who it was in the shower.

        "Mark hurry up!" Trixie yelled. Mark was Tixie's adopted brother. He looked like his mother but he had brown hair and green eyes.

        "Whatever," he yelled back. Trixie hated not being in the shower before Mark. Mark tended to use up all of the hot water. Mark was thirteen years old and he went to Gotham City Middle School. 

        "Mark seriously hurry up," she yelled back.

        "Yeah, yeah, I get it," he yelled back. "Now leave me alone!" Trixie left Mark. That's when she ran into her adopted dad, Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson was tall and built. He had brown hair and green eyes. He wore rectangular glasses. He was getting ready for his desk job.

        "Oh, uh Trixie, I was wondering if you going to your study group after school so, I know whether to pick you up?" Mr. Johnson asked.

        "Um, I guess," she said.

        After about an hour, Trixie was going to school. She was prepared for whatever comes, so she thought.

        "Hey freak, what are ya doin' here?" asked a tall blonde girl. She was pretty and was surrounded by other tall pretty girls. They were all wearing cheer leading outfits that were white and grey. They had Gotham High across the front in cursive. Their last names were on the back. There was a picture of a grey wolf on the front as well.

        "What do you want Felicia?" Trixie asked the blonde cheerleader.

        "Nothing," said Felicia. "I just want your wallet."

        "Why?" asked Trixie. "I don't owe you money"

        "Because you're a freak and that's what freaks do," Felicia replied.