13•

I begrudgingly put the bloody t-shirt back on and walked out of the bathroom in a huff. Was I really that unattractive that The Billy Hargrove wouldn't make a move on me? He was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette when I sat on the arm of it and fell backwards so my legs were hanging over the side. I reached out to take the cigarette from his mouth but he turned his head away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He muttered, taking another draw.

"Don't be like this Billy." I said, angling my head to look him in the eye.

"How am I supposed to be like?" He said scowling, "do you want me to pretend like everything's alright after you turn up here like this? Because I fucking can't."

""I'm sorry." I frowned, folding my arms.

"No don't do that," he said laughing sourly, "don't you turn this all around. Don't you fucking dare Evie."

"Turn what around? What are you talking about?"

"It's my fault. I let you go back. It starts out small but gets worse every time," he growled as he stood up, "my dad is the exact fucking same and I should have known what was going to fucking happen." He stormed over to a table and picked up a vase and threw it against the wall.

"Billy will you fucking stop already?" I yelled, jumping up and walking over to him, "why do you think when everything bad happens that it's your fault? It just isn't." I said the last part as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He hesitated for a second before wrapping his large arms around my waist, only to freeze and pull away two seconds later.

"Why did you do that again?"

"Do what?" He sniffed as he walked away and re-lit his cigarette.

"Pull away. You did it in the bathroom too. I already told you the shirt was dirty so if it's that then just-"

"It's not the stupid fucking shirt. I pulled away because this isn't you. You're drunk and if you were sober you would have told me to grow the fuck up and stop being a dick already." He said the last bit through gritted teeth.

"Billy I didn't drink that much okay? I'll show you the fucking bottle of you want. This is real," I walked over to him again and stood Infront of him, "This is what I want." As I looked into his eyes, I realised something that would have made me gag in disgust a few days ago. I have fallen for Billy Hargrove, and I liked it.

I ran my fingers over the side of his face for good measure and it was like I flicked a switch inside him, the next thing I knew we were on the couch and he was on top of me, with his lips pressed to mine. It was a hard kiss, with tongue, although not too much. He placed his hand to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. His lips were surprisingly soft and smooth. He tasted like cigarettes but I didn't care because at this moment it was like every birthday wish, every eleven eleven and every wishbone had came true in the form of him. His other hand found it's way up my shirt, resting on my waist. I didn't want this to stop. I could stay like this forever.

Suddenly the front door opened and Billy and I pulled apart to see who it was. I didn't know wether to laugh or cry at the facial expression on Max's face.

"Gross." Was all the poor girl could say before putting her hand up to cover the side of her face as she walked past us down the hall. Billy's eyes followed her until she was out of sight and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm gonna kill her." He mumbled, nestling his face in the crook of my neck.

"What do you say we get outta here?" I whispered. He looked up at me, his eyes glowing.

"I'll be right back." He smirked as he jumped up and strolled down the hall. He came back two minutes later with a bag and gave me a hand up off the couch before pulling me out the door.

"Get in." He said as he opened his car door. I hopped in the front seat while he put the bag in the back before getting in himself. He slung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer before speeding off. We drove in silence, the only sound being the hum of the engine and the low beat of "Loverboy" by Strikezone playing on the radio. We pulled up at a parking lot of a store on Corn Wallace and I rested my head on the headrest. Billy looked over at me and smirked, leaning in. I deepened the kiss by climbing over the console and straddling his lap. He placed both of his hands on my shirt and rested them on my hips. He started to move them up until the bloody t-shirt was in a ball in the passenger footwell.

Billy started to move into the backseat, pulling me with him. We only broke the kiss momentarily so I could lie down on the seat, making him now on top. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off. It landed somewhere in the front seat while I ran my hands down his abs. All this time Billy was sucking and kissing on my neck with his hands wandering my body. Suddenly he stopped and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I frowned. What the fuck did I do?

"Nothing, just not here." He lay down beside me and put his arm around my waist. Was I going delusional or did Billy Hargrove, the man hunk of Hawkins' high, just refuse to fuck because of our location? I suppose stranger things have happened.