Group 5 (6)

Summary:

The nice policeman who gives them shelter, Gao Huangdun, has to show up together with Adrian Tseng, as their shelter has been watched and discovered. Patricia, in spite of objection and an early warning to leave the country early, still comes to rescue. Meanwhile, Kid, Nikov, Emiliano and Dianbai visit Tibet where they have a surprise encounter to one of the last member of the Group 5, and a member of the White Lotus. In there, the real reason behind mass illegal trades initiated by the White Lotus, notably those from Group 5, has been unveiled.

Chengdu, China

"Blood by blood ..." Adrian understood the meaning when he received the letter: "It's seemed like, I cannot hide anymore."

"What?" Patricia objected: "But ... you have yet to ..."

"So be it. They will show up. It is certainly Ma Ziyou and Yi Huangshan." Adrian noticed about it when he opened the CCTV report: "In the state-run CCTV channel, it has taken place an interview with Yi Huangshan. He was a former PLA soldier before switched brand to the People's Armed Police Force. This bastard is very dangerous."

"But you at least ..." Patricia pleaded to Adrian.

"No. From this point, you should go home, back to the U.S. and leave." Adrian rejected Patricia: "If I see you, I will never forgive."

"But ..." Patricia continued, but Adrian did not listen. He and Gao Huangdun shut the door, and prepared for the plan. For both of them, either was live or die, and they had no other option outside that.

For Adrian, to protect the honor of Gao Huangdun, he would rather give himself in. Gao Huangdun suggested to bring Patricia, but Adrian did not listen, because the other choice was absent from now.

Adrian had to die, to protect the honor. He felt that, he had failed to rescue his long-lost sister.

...

...

...

...

#####

00:00

Lhasa, Tibet, China

Kid, Nikov, Dianbai and Emiliano reached the city. And their mention of the city was special.

Lhasa was some of the highest cities in the world, notably due to being located in the mountainous Himalaya region. Lhasa, for a long time, has a complicated history, but it is unique for its beauty in the mountains. With many Buddhist monasteries and the monks, the city is, right now, still maintaining the features of an old and ancient city, despite under the rule of PRC.

History has witnessed the greatness of Tibetan Empire, making Tibet to have some of the most fascinating histories in the world. The reign of Imperial Tibet was not always fully peaceful, but it was strong enough to become a great power at the ancient era. The influence of Tibet can still be seen within Western China, Nepal, Bhutan, Northern India and Kashmir, with monasteries and Buddhist scriptures over.

In this high and cold mountain, Dianbai would feel the cold greatly. But for the Congolese-born Emiliano Ndongo-Battaglia, it was so normal, having tasted the cold in Bormio, to a point he just wore one coat outside, inside was a T-shirt.

Tibet has been under tourist restriction by the People's Republic of China due to numerous issues, especially Dalai Lama, but it is too hard to deny. And so were the gang.

"Tibet, my love!" Kid told to Nikov: "Is it very special to feel so, comrade?"

"(Tibet is very big, big by history. I can imagine how the old glorious Tibet was like. Besides, it is 00:00 now and you have not wanted to go home.)"