Iraqi Hezbollah (1)

Summary:

Kid and Nikov intend to stay aside and they don't want to make burden for their budget a while, only to be interrupted by a person who shall bound himself together with them for the List. This put them to Saudi Arabia, where the Saudi Government has sought to curb and destroy an Iran-backed terrorist cell which has caused a series of bombings in Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq, and has penetrated by sporadic attacks into the Kingdom. But it secretly turns out that the terrorist group is far more beyond their understanding.

Basra, Iraq

"Hikari-chan! Where are you?"

A girl was crying as she called her friend's name, but no one could hear it because almost everyone were either dead, injured or captured. The thing was, she didn't know that, it was ...

"Put your arms! And go with us, now!"

Those terrorists yelled in Arabic and English together, and they forced the girl to be with them. It was a forced and abusive move that caused by the terrorist cell.

"Leave me alone!"

Another voice also put her resistance, but she was easily beaten to unconscious, and no one knew what's next later.

They were all carried by the terrorist cell, and no one knew why. The bus was attacked and got bombed and many fell. Being held was still lucky, but it seemed to be more ... behind the burning buses ...

...

#####

Bangkok, Thailand

Another good day in the city.

Dora-the-Kid and Dora-nikov laughed very hard, after searching. Of course, Kid still spent times to search about the mysterious list, and he often collaborated with Raymond Reddington. Quite interesting for a police officer (formerly) to collaborate with a criminal mastermind.

It was sent in Gmail.

"It is interesting. I can confirm that."

"For the same reason, I think you know it better."

"It's nothing else. Just that, and all."

"You will quite need to have more than just only one partner."

"I'm fine, thank you."

Reddington is notorious for always being one-step ahead. Kid, however, has personal contact with Reddington and he liked him.

Dora-the-Kid and Dora-nikov were quite in a normal and happy day in Bangkok's beach. They'd like to be like that, as a lot of people, from locals to foreigners, often planned vacation there.

They were all laughing and cheering. And so be it, they were hoping to be fair enough to speak in Bangkok. The Thais, renowned for being full of energy, made them feel glad enough.

"I wish we have a life like that."

"(Me too.)"

They could just enroll this normal life, before they went back to the hotel. And so, they could have some money budget kept in pockets for their own. And they went to d Hostel Bangkok, a small, yet comfortable hotel in the city's Bunsiri road.

Outside a lot of hot girls, yeah ... Africans, Arabs, Indians, Europeans, Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Latinos, etc.

When they returned, they took the key and went to the room back, where they planned to go inside and relax after a fun party in the beach.