Anjing (1)

Summary:

Kid and Nikov come to Malaysia to find Khatag Safawi, who returns to Malaysia, in order to figure the notorious terrorist figure's ideology and target out Taha, who has been in hiding from the law enforcement. However, their arrival to Malaysia isn't always welcoming.

Malacca, Malaysia

Some guys came to a secret garage outside the city just like they were being informed about something.

"Boss, perlu kita menghapuskan dia?" (Boss, should we exterminate him?)

"Biarkan ia. Khatag Safawi adalah rascal berbahaya. Jika kita tidak bersedia, dia akan menyerang kita." (Leave it. Khatag Safawi is a dangerous rascal. If we are not prepared, he will strike on us.)

Someone really had hostility against Khatag Safawi, and he was a man coming to the mosque, where it held a number of maps, information, propaganda and military attempts. They were aware with what's going on, to be honest.

"Kami akan cuba melihat sama ada Khatag melakukan terhadap kami. Dia terlalu baik. Kita perlu menjebaknya sebelum dia boleh merancang sesuatu." (We'll try to see if Khatag is doing against us. He is too good. We need to trap him before he can plan for something.)

"Semoga Allah memberkati kita semua." (May Allah bless us all.)

"Inshallah."

They were prepared for it, and looked on its goal to finally kill the suspect, Khatag Safawi, who was on the hunt of some unknown people. It was unclear how Khatag Safawi led to such grievances among those members and no one could imagine what to be expected ... from this rivalry.

...

...

...

...

...

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This city is very renowned for tourists. Malaysia, a tourist nation, is very famous for foreign people.

In spite of being majority Muslim population, Malaysia is still very famous because Islam in there is more moderate than the rest of other Muslim states. Not even say, 35% Malaysians are not Muslims, they are Chinese, Indians, natives with diverse religious background.

The case of Malaysia was extremely rare for many people. So this was some few exception where women tourists can show up bikini in the beaches, proven that if they don't have locals quarreling against at all.

Dora-the-Kid and Dora-nikov arrived to Malaysia and they were aware with what's upcoming to. The Malaysians welcomed everyone into the country, and each years, Malaysia has nearly 32 million tourists. Although far inferior to neighbor Thailand, it is generally unbelievable.

Kid and Nikov sought to find out Khatag Safawi in Malaysia after Ahmad Mohamad Al-Salih confessed about him, but the former millionaire had warned the duo. And they still remembered ...

...

...

...

"Be careful, my friends. Taha Belal Abdallah Al-Shami is a very greedy and always plans ahead somebody. Khatag Safawi maybe his closest aide, but also by far, may not know enough about Taha. Since he quitted the job a year ago, he seems to have planned for something greater and more dangerous. He is projecting something like, the establishment, to the collaboration with a number of groups. He has switched his location, and he is still providing financial supports for unknown organizations abroad. To capture him, you must be faster than Taha every single step."