WHAT'S GOOD

A few days later, Tyler was getting ready to play a well known festival in LA. He'd been talking to Frank about the situation with Wyatt, and Frank was proud that T was at least trying to get over it.

"Fuck, what time do we need to get there?" Tyler asked Clancy. Everyone met at their office to get ready for the show.

"We have to get there in under an hour. Why the fuck were you so late?" Clancy looked through his desk to find things he was missing before they left. Tyler's whole team was rushing to get stuff ready. There show had been pushed up an hour and now everything was frantic.

"You're not gonna make it through traffic. It's a three hour drive," Kelly, Clancy's wife looked through the gps on her phone.

Tyler paced around the room, unsure of what to do. It was all on him.

"Fuck it, get a private helicopter."

They looked at him funny.

"I'm serious. How many do we need? like two to fit everyone? Just put it on my card," Tyler excused himself, just like that.

...

"They're almost here!" Clancy shouted at Tyler from the other room, "Everyone get to the rooftop!"

They all started to get to the top, his friends following behind excited.

"Nigga, you really got a private helicopter to get to a show?," Taco laughed.

It didn't dawn on Tyler how big of a deal it was until they saw it begin to land.

They got on, following instructions of how to put on the belts and headphones.

"Oh shit, I'm really that nigga," Tyler laughed, excited about the ride.

It was times like these where he realized he was able to afford whatever he wanted. But he still felt empty. Someone was missing. He wished Wyatt could enjoy the view with him.

...

They got to the festival with fifteen minutes to spare, Tyler getting ready and mic'd up before hitting the stage.

"You ready? They're all here for you." Clancy came over, a tight grip on T's shoulder.

Tyler looked at the crowd from the backstage setting, looking at everyone's faces. They really were there for him. Everyone was waiting in awe.

It got Tyler excited to start, and once the Okra beat began to play, the crowd went fucking crazy.

"I cut off some friends, where'd they go?
I stick to the plan, that's the goal, fuck these niggas man..."

Tyler jumped on stage full of energy as he usually did, the crowd began to form a mosh pit, the girls in the front screaming their heads off.

"Fuck it, travel bag Balenciaga, 30,000 just for luggage
Financial advisor buggin', Flower Boy is buzzin'
Grammy-nominated, tell yo' cousin ain't nobody fuckin' with him..."

In a way, Tyler was politely reminding everyone who was really running it. He stayed on beat as he held on to his thousand dollar chains; his flow was impeccable.

As the song neared the end, he played two more high intensity songs, Who Dat Boy, and I Ain't Got Time. Both matched the god-like mood perfectly.

After his set, he left the stage, Jasper throwing a towel for him to cool off. Everyone telling him how amazing he'd done.

A few seconds passed before they all heard the crowd chanting Tyler's name in unison—they wanted more of him.

They laughed about it before they made their way through the crowd, wanting to see if they could catch Vince Staples' set too.

"Oh shit! T! This bitch just fainted!" Jasper shouted at Tyler who was walking in front of them.

Tyler walked back over as she began to come back to consciousness.

"You okay? Yo! Someone get her some fucking water!" Tyler called to security. Her eyes widened as she screamed Tyler's name, security holding her back.

"Nigga she saw you and fucking fainted. What the fuck!" Taco laughed as they made their way right in front of the stage.

"I'm a fucking God!" Tyler laughed, making a joke out of it. He never thought of himself that highly, but he did know that he had so much influence over so many people.

It was more than enough for him to forget about Wyatt the entire time. He realized he could have whatever and whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted it. There was plenty more fish in the sea. He saw the light.