Kitten

(HELLO!!!! Before you read the story, I put a new story up! It's called 'obsessed'...please start reading it too! Anyway, enjoy reading this one!)

I look sick. I have bags under my eyes, light face (remember, she's mixed.) , skinny, and my lips have no color in them. My arms are full of needle scars and self harming scares. I'm sick, how could I go this far?

I look at myself in the gas station mirror for the second time. The syringe that I just used was in my hand, the drug was making its way all in my blood stream.

"You're a sick bitch." I whispered to myself before walking out. I put the syringe in my book bag and headed to the library.

As I was on my way there, a cop car pulled up to me.

"Lyric?"

I nodded. I didn't want to speak to him, I just wanted to go to the library in peace.

"Do you need a ride?"

I shake my head and continued my walking.

"C'mon Lyric, get in the car." Officer Ethan tells me. "Please?"

I huff and rolled my eyes, "Fine." He smiled. I hop into the car and buckle up before he continues driving.

I look down at my hand which even look sick as well. I see a needle scar on my skin where a vain is. I look up at Ethan to see him staring at it.

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's just an IV scar. I had surgery a few months ago." I lie.

"What kind of surgery?"

"To take my tonsils out."

"Hm." He nods. He's a very nosy cop but, that's a cop being a cop. Hopefully he doesn't question me more than he already has.

"So, kitten, where are you going?" He suddenly asked. What's with the questions? And, why kitten again?

"U-Um the library."

"Hm, I have a better place." He smirks.

"No! I want the library!" For all I know, he could be killing me. Officers know how to kill and find a good spot to burry the victim. I don't wanna die right now.

"Kitten, you'll love it. It's nothing bad." He tried to convince me but, it didn't work.

"No." With that, I pulled the handle of his car. He stopped the car and I got out. "Thanks for the small drive. Have a good day!" I slammed the car.

He rolled down the window, "Fine. Just get in and I'll take you, I promise." I sigh and get in again.

I shiver knowing that the heroine was still affecting me. "You cold?" He asked as he turns left.

"Y-Yeah." I heard my teeth chatter. My vision started going in and out. My head started hurting and so did my lungs. "H-Help m-" I didn't get the last word out as I passed out.

A/N
So like, i know it's really short and I apologize. I'm becoming even more busy

I love you all

~T🧹