Pink

Ethan has been by my side for a few weeks and I couldn't thank him enough.

He held me every night and made sure I wasn't alone. I always woke up next to him so, that was amazingly freshly feeling.

"Good morning, kitten." Ethan smiled. I take my head off his chest and look into his eyes.

"Good Morning." I kiss his cheek. His cheeks turned pink. He's so cute when he blushes.

He makes pink look so good. Such a pretty color for him. He makes me like pink for some odd reason.

"What are we doing today?" He Bits his lip and shrugged, "I don't know yet. I was thinking about just laying here and watching movies."

"With snacks?"

"With snacks kitten." He chuckled.

I get on top of him and smile, "Yay! I love snacks! Mostly combos! Like the pizza ones are my all time favorite!"

He grips my hips, "I know kitten. I'll give you all the combos you want!"

I start jumping up and down, "Oh my lord! You're amazing!"

"God, you're so cute." He says while playing with my fingers.

I blush, "No I'm not, now stop it."

He smirks and flips us over; now he's on top and I'm on the bottom. He holds my face, "I won't stop because you're so precious. You deserve to be treated like a princess that you are."

I look him in the eyes and see some type of emotion. An emotion that I can't wrap my head around. His eyes just give me butterflies and I can't help but notice that, he knows.

'I think I'm falling for him'

'Without a doubt.'

"I'm falling for you as well." Ethan suddenly says to me.

Did I just say 'I think I'm falling for him', out loud? Oh my God, I'm so stupid.

"W-What?" I try to play dumb and he caught on fastly, "Kitten, don't play dumb."

My cheeks turn pink, "I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"Well," He kisses my forehead. "I'm glad you did."

"Why?"

"Because now I don't feel awkward for falling for you." I giggled.

"But Ethan," I stop giggling. "I'm not good for you. I'm a bad person."

He looks me in the eyes, "Lyric, your flaws make you beautiful. Yeah, you have a past, but that doesn't define you as a person. Yeah, you have some habits, but guess what!"

"W-What?"

"That doesn't define you."

I look down at his lips when he said that. His lips so pink and soft looking. The way he rolled his tongue when he said his name made my heart all warm.
The way his mouth move made me fall in love when he talked.

"Ethan?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"Can I?" I don't have the courage.

"Can you what?"

"K-Kiss...you?" My voice above a whisper.

"Can you what?" He smirks.

I rolled my eyes, "Can I kiss you?"

He didn't respond but, he did lean down to my face. I felt his breath on my lips, "Yes."

As soon as he said that, his lips crash into mine. Our lips made a puzzle, his lips felt so right against mine. His kiss was so powerful against mine, full of dominance. Sparks. Sparks lit up.

The kiss was so soft and passionate; so intoxicating. I can't pull away and I don't think he can either.

Once he did pull away, my smile didn't fade, neither did his. He felt what I felt and I couldn't be more happier.

"Be mine."

"W-What?"

"Be mine. Let me make you happy kitten."

He want me as his girlfriend? Oh my god! I can't believe this!

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

A/N
I'm watching Karate Kid II and like, I have school tmr and it's like 10:30😂 this ends at like 12 or 1 so, ima have no sleep😂😂😂😂

Anyway, I love you all!

~T🥇