Two days

"How are you?" Officer Ethan asked. I grabbed a blanket off his couch and wrap it around me.

"C-Cold."

I stopped heroine for two days now and I'm having bad withdrawals.
I'm shivering so much and just feel horrendous.

"I'm sorry, kitten." He sits beside me and puts his arm on my shoulders.

My teeth chatter, "I-I'm freezing, but
s-sweaty." I cough.

I rocked back and forth for two days now as well. I keep vomiting, moody, and crying.

"Ethan, I-I need it."

"No kitten, you don't need it. You're so strong. You've been clean for two days, don't let your craving ruin it." He coo's at me.

I cry, "Please. I-I need som-something. It h-hurts."

"It's okay. Everything is fine. I'm here and that's all that matters at the moment." He lays down with me on his side. "So strong and beautiful. My brave kitten."

I sob. Tears burning my face and ruining his shirt and mine, well his. He gave me his shirt and sweats. His shirt reached to my mid thigh. His smell went all around me, making me somewhat at home.

"T-Thank y-you." I touch him with my cold fingers.

"For what?"

"Helping m-me."

"Oh kitten, it was my pleasure. I wanted to help you since day one." He kisses my forehead.

I snuggle closer to him, my crying has stopped because of him. He makes me feel better, so safe.

My eyes felt droopy, I closed my eyes and then fall asleep.

•••

"Hey kitten, ima going to work. There's money on the table for pizza. Please don't leave the house and be safe!"

I smiled, "Okay and thank you!"

I heard the door shut from upstairs.
I ran to the window and watched Officer Ethan's cop car leave the drive way.

I squeal and get ready. I put on his black hoodie that says 'Dolan 99' on the back. I stayed in my leggings and left the house with the money.

I walked to the Subway around the corner and met up with Mrs. Lily.

"Hi dear, how's everything?" She smiled.

"Good," I sigh. "you got the stuff?"

She nods and pulls me to the ally besides the Subway. She pulls one syringe from her bag and hands it to me.

I give her the $45 Ethan gave me. She smiled and hugged me, "We miss you. Hope you can come back!"

"Me too, Mrs. Lily." I smiled back and hugged back. "I need to go! Thank you and have a good night!"

"You too!" She yells back while we both walk away from each other. She'll always have my back, no matter what.

•••

I flicked my vain on my arm and began to place the needle in my vain.

I push the toxic liquid in my bloodstream; once again. Since I haven't had anything in two days, this high was stronger than most I've had.

I sigh in satisfaction. I throw my head back but, when I do, tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Why did I do this? I've been clean for two days and I ruined it. I let down Officer Ethan and Alice! I let them all down. I shouldn't have done it, but I did. I was really trying! I went through the withdrawals and now, I'll have to go through them again. I shouldn't have started to do heroine when I was younger but, I was stupid and I'm still stupid now.

My cheeks burning and so are my eyes. My lips are dry and so are my promises.

"K-Kitten?"

My back was towards Ethan. My empty syringe was in my hand; in full view. I could tell he was heartbroken which only made my sobs louder.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." My back still towards him.

I hear his footsteps get closer to me. He steps in front of me as I held my grazing eyes on the floor. I don't deserve to look at him.

"What happened?" He sounds concern.

"I-I don't k-know." I finally look up at him. His own eyes were filled with tears that were daring to come down his rose cheeks.

He picked my syringe on the counter and brought me on his lap. His head wiggled it's way into my neck and kissed it.

"Baby, you're so strong. Y-You can't be doing this anymore. I know it's hard but, I'll get you help. I-I'll do anything for you to get better. You're my world and I can't lose you. Not now, not never." He rocks back and forth while kissing my forehead.

"W-Why do you c-care so m-much?"

He pets my hair, "Because kitten, you make me so much happier."

A/N
AYO

MAYO

KAYO

I'm sorry😂

Anyway, I love u all!

~T