Chapter 5

Peter ate his food and sighed, "better than nothing I guess.." he said to himself, he felt someone sit by him, he turned his head and saw another student. "Heya... I'm Jason...Jason Briggs! You are?"
Peter eyes widened a bit "O-oh! Hello there...I'm pet-"
"Yeah yeah yeah, I got that from your little stuttering earlier! Hahahaha!!"
Immediately peter was embarrassed, and thought to himself "don't tell me this is the class douchbag..." Jason kept on and on about stupid things he didn't need to know, until he said something that made peter a tad upset.

"And that coyote kid? Tren? God... he's wierd...one day he showed the class one of his drawings and i said Nice drawing nerd!! Hahahahah!!! Aahh...well that was before me and him were tog-"

Immediately peter grabbed Jason by his shirt collar and shoved him up at the wall, and multiple kids saw, Including tren.

"Never.....EVER!!! Call him that again.....GOT IT?!!!"
Jason then kicked peter in the stomach, peter fell down but got back up and looked at Jason.

"...you really wanna f-fucking fight with me you stuttering freak?!!"
Peter, filled with anger, lunged at Jason and punched him over and over. Until two teachers broke them up, peter calmed down, and noticed Tren, "....oh no...." Peter thought, as tren walked out. Not saying a word.
"T-tren!-"
"HEY FREAKSHOW!!!"
Peter looked behind him and saw Jason with a black eye.
"YOU'RE NEXT YOU HEAR ME?!!?"
Peter started shivering, as he ran out of the cafeteria, scared, and hearing voices over and over again.

-----------------------

Peter sat down near the principal's office, with a bruised face and holding a ice pack over his head. Tren passed him walking with a woman, possibly his grandmother, tren looked at peter as they walked out. Peter hid his face in shame, "...why would you love me after that?" Peter thought to himself, little tear drops fell on his jeans, he wipes them away just when the door opened, and his aunt facepalmed. "....siiighh....peter? ...c'mon..." Aunt Johnna said, peter nodded as they walked out together.

In the car, it was silent, until peter decided to break the silence by saying "J-johnna...i-i'm....I'm sorry!!" Tears in his eyes as he said it. Aunt Johnna noticed and sighed, "I know you are....it's not your fault....you had your little mood swings because of that kid....but I'm not taking you out of it...but he still started it...so...your grounded for a few days..."
"Gr-grounded?!!"
"It's only for a few days until the rest of our stuff in the moving people comes!!"
Peter clenched his fist, then unclenched them, as he thought of tren's face as he ran away. Just plain fear, aunt johnna pulled up to the house, and peter immediately left the car and ran upstairs and slammed the door, and punched the wall. Breaking it, and putting a nasty hole in the wall. "...GRRRR!!!! FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!" Peter plopped on his bed and screamed in a pillow, he lifted the pillow to find tear marks on them. Peter curled up in a small ball, and cried softly, until he fell asleep, awaiting for the new day.