Chapter Ten : 1-A's Explosive Jam Part 1

"Deku, do you love me?" Hii-chan asked. They're at Hii-chan's house.

"Hii-chan, you know the answer, right?" Deku then kissed her in the lips.

The two just had sex, and now, they're at the bed panting. They just had sex for 5 hours straight.

"Hey, do you think Kacchan will be mad?" Hii-chan asked.

"Yeah, we were supposed to train with him for the Entrance Exams, but here we are, just finished making love." Deku stated.

"You mean, we just had sex." Hii-chan corrected him.

"You're right." Deku then gave a light chuckle.

"Hey, you still didn't answer my question." Hii-chan then pouted.

Deku just laugh at it. He's used to this, even though he was quirkless, Hii-chan was here for him. She supported him in all of the decisions he made. And that's the reason why...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you."

---------------

"I love you Izu." Is all Kendo said. She loves him, ever since they became friends, she has feelings for him. He was nice, caring, and always making her smile. He's the reason why she's doing her best to become a great hero.

"Itsu, I appreciate it, I really do. I too love you, but..." Midoriya then hugged Kendo tightly.

"Izu..." Is all Kendo could utter.

"I love you as my sister." These words broke Kendo's heart, but she was prepared for this. She knew he'll reject her, but she wanted to tell these feelings to him, even if it'll broke her heart.

Kendo started to cry, as Midoriya comforted her.

"I'm sorry Itsu, but I can't explain why I rejected you. If I'm not conflicted, I'll accept your love immediately. But I can't. I'm sorry." He started to tear up. He values her in his life, so breaking her heart is very painful for him.

"It's okay Izu, I love you. And I accepted what will happen after my confession. As long as we'll be friends, I'm okay with it. That's how I love you. I just want to be by your side. I truly love you Izu, but if I'm not the one who'll heal your heart, then I want to help you find that person. I love you Izu, and I can say that a million times, but I'll support you and be by your side." Kendo felt a weight on her shoulders was lifted. She finally confessed to the only man she loves. And she's okay even if she's rejected.

"Thanks Itsu. We're friends, best of friends. No, scratch that, you're my big sister, you're a part of my family. Even if I can't return your love, I'll value you and make you special. You're not just a friend, but a special person in my life. I hope that's okay with you." Midoriya then kissed Kendo's forehead.

Kendo just gave him a smile, a warm smile. She'll take what Midoriya said. She's happy that she's special to Midoriya's life, and she'll protect him and help him find "The One" for him.

"Hey, let's go back to our band mates. They might be worried at us." Midoriya said, as he remembered that they had no clue were him and Kendo are at this moment.

"You're right." She then laugh, and grabbed Midoriya's hand and ran.

Midoriya's still confused, as during his talk with Kendo, one girl was on his mind, and it's not the girl he expected.