Chapter Twenty Five : An Unexpected Crescendo

"I love you." Is what every student heard. They didn't expected a confession in their class. Yes, they've spend months together by now, but in those months, they faced hell. So, for one of them to develop feelings is quite odd. They would shrugged this off if it's a boy, not named Shoto, Katsuki or Izuku, but one one who confessed is a girl, the most beautiful, smartest, and the richest girl of Class 1-A in fact, and to Midoriya of all people. This caught everyone's attention.

"Hey!!! It's an unfinished business from Chapter 5!!!!!" Kaminari shouted. He was then smacked by Bakugo. "PICHU, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BREAK THE 4TH WALL HERE!!!!" He shouted, then proceeded to activate his quirk as a warning. "Boy!! You gotta find your own shits here!!! You're just a Pichu here!! Couldn't understand why the fandom calls you Pikachu, when it's pretty obvious that you're a Pichu!!!!" Soon, Bakugo chased Kaminari, as the poor Pichu ran for his life. The class didn't get what they're talking about, so they just paid attention to the recent confession.

"Yaomomo, you're bluffing right? I mean, Midori is hot, but we all know he might have a girlfriend by now." Ashido gave her thoughts on the recent manner. She's jealous that someone confessed to Midoriya, but she's aware that maybe he's taken.

"I DON'T CARE!!! I JUST WANT TO CONFESS!!!!" Yaoyorozu shouted, which shocked the class. The prim, polite and honest Yaoyorozu, shouting. That's odd. "MIDORIYA'S KIND TO ME FOR THE PAST MONTHS NOW!!! AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER GET A CHANCE AGAIN!!!! I WANT TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS BEFORE SOMEONE CAN STEAL HIM AWAY!!!!" She added. The class took a step back from it. They really didn't expect this from her, at all.

Pain, jealousy, sadness, confusion, betrayed. These are the emotions that one Kyoka Jiro's feeling right now. Momo Yaoyorozu, her best friend, just confessed to Izuku Midoriya, the guy she loves. It hurts, because she wanted to be happy for Yaoyorozu, but at the same time, she felt betrayed. She just realized her true feelings for Midoriya, then this happened. It was something that can only happen in fictional stories. But for now, she just want to see how this will unfold. She doesn't want to mess this up because she's not Midoriya's girlfriend, but she's still clinging to hope that Midoriya will reject her, even it will hurt her as well, as seeing her best friend getting rejected is something she doesn't want to see or happen.

"Yaoyorozu... I... I couldn't find the right words to say right now..." Midoriya's at lost. It's expected. A girl, suddenly kissed you, out of nowhere, and in front of the class, granted they followed you, and then the said girl confessed to you out of the blue. No guy could ever act rationally when that happens to them. For Midoriya, he doesn't want to say a word that could hurt her, but also he couldn't lie to himself. He just finally realized his feelings for Jiro, and just rejected Uraraka and reconciled with her and avoided a broken friendship. But now, here comes Yaoyorozu, confessing to him, when he needs to deal with Toga and Intelli.

Yaoyorozu then grabbed his shoulders. He couldn't look her in the eye, because she was crying. For him, he's sick of seeing a girl cry because of him.

"Midoriya, please gave me a chance. Let's have a date this Saturday. Give me one chance to be with you, alone. I know this is selfish, but I hope you'll understand. I will show to you that my feelings for you is true and this isn't because you sang during the Battle of the Bands. Please prepare for Saturday. Goodnight." She then went inside and go straight to her room without waiting for his reply. It left the class with an eerie feeling.

"Wow..." Kirishima could only say at the moment. All of them didn't expected for this to happen, but for Kirishima, Uraraka and Asui, they know this is a scenario that Midoriya don't want to see or happen. "I just almost forgot that we're outside. Guys, let's go back inside now. Don't worry about Midoriya, I'll talk to him." Kirishima said, as the class listened.