Chapter Fourteen : Haunted Memories

Everyone was silent, they were waiting what'll happen next. They loved Jiro's voice, and they wished that she'll sing the last two. But all good things must come to an end.

But now, they're waiting for what will happen.

The faculty looked at Midoriya, and they noticed that he is not comfortable.

"Problem Child..." Aizawa muttered. He's worried at him. He knows that internships starts next week, and the child has been through a lot. Seeing him in discomfort, pains him. But he can't show that cause he's Eraser Head.

"Man, is Midoriya alright?" Yamada asked. He's worried at the young listener.

"Can I go to the stage to check?" Kayama asked, but was hold by almost every teacher. They feared that she'll "Check" Midoriya, and they know what that means.

Backstage, both the bands wondered why Midoriya hasn't moved yet.

"What's wrong with Deku?" Uraraka asked. She's worried at him, as he has done a lot for her.

"Yeah, I wonder if he saw someone. Do you guys think he saw someone?" Shiozaki asked.

Most of them were confused at Shiozaki's question.

"Shiozaki, I think that's not the case." Yaoyorozu responded.

"Yeah, he's cute. I think he's just not used to the stage, ya know." Tokage added.

But one of them knows what's wrong. He knew way too well, that made him wish that it wasn't the case.

"Bible vines is right, Deku saw someone, or should I say, someone invaded his thoughts again." It was Bakugo. Everyone was surprise at him.

"What do you mean Bakugo?" Todoroki asked. If Midoriya's in discomfort, he won't hesitate to storm through the stage and drag him.

"He remembers her again." Bakugo replied with a frown in his face.

Everyone looked at him, for the first time he shown concern to Midoriya. As Bakugo is known to bully Midoriya since they were kids, so seeing him sad is a first for them.

"Why did you say that? You know you bullied him, right? How come you're worried at him?" Todoroki then rushed to grab Bakugo by the collar. As some of the males try to stop them.

Bakugo just pushed him and looked at the stage. He then shed a tear, which shocked everyone.

"You fuckers, let me tell you why." He then sat at a chair and started to explain why he's worried.

---------------

"Kacchan, stop bullying Deku!!!!" Sai-chi shouted. Kacchan had bullied Deku again. They were at the playground playing, for Kacchan's case, another day of bullying his favorite quirkless loser.

"You're smart, right? You should know why." He replied and shrugged it off.

"Geez Kacchan. I'm glad that Hii-chan was there to stop it, or else..." Sai-chi then glared at Kacchan.

Meanwhile, Hii-chan comforted Deku in the corner of the playground.

"Why Kacchan bullies me?" Deku cried. He couldn't understand why? He admires him, but he always tormented him, if not for Hii-chan and Sai-chi, he might be isolated from society, because he's quirkless.

"Don't worry. He's jealous cause you're kind Deku." Hii-chan replied, then kisses his forehead.

"Hii-chan..." Deku uttered, as he was shocked of Hii-chan's actions.