Chapter Thirty Five : The Smiles That Unites Us From A To Z☆

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you all are safe from the Corona Virus. Please stay in your homes, and bring disinfectants. Stay safe guys.

Before the performance.

'Izuku...' Jiro thought, as she waited for him to arrive. Their performance is about to start, but he's nowhere to be found.

So, she volunteered to wait for him. Aoyama wanted to be the one to wait for him, but Jiro insisted that she'll do it.

'I'll thank Bakugo for letting me do it. I was expecting for him to cuss. But I guess he really wanted me to do it, huh?' She was at the entrance of the school. She also wanted to be the first one to see Midoriya.

But she couldn't stop herself from worrying. She knew that he'll be involved in a fight. He's a trouble magnet, and that made her worry about him.

"KYOKA!!!" Someone shouted. Jiro turned her attention to the source of it, only to see Midoriya with Ectoplasm. Midoriya was bruised and clearly involved into a fight.

She then rushed to him, with tears falling into her eyes. Midoriya was surprised by this. But instead of a hug, she pinched his cheeks. She wanted to punch him, but that's not the time for that.

"YOU IDIOT!!! WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS GETTING INTO TROUBLE!!!!" She cried. "I WAS WORRIED YOU KNOW!!! YOU COULD HAVE YAOMOMO TO MAKE YOU A ROPE!!!! WHAT WENT INTO YOUR MIND FOR YOU TO DO THIS?!?!"

Midoriya understand why she was worried. But if you ask him, he never expected this from her.

"Kyoka..." He uttered, as he looked into her, crying. Sure she's pinching his cheeks, but fact that a girl is crying in front of him made him looked like an asshole.

He then pulled Jiro into a hug.

"Sorry for making you worry. I just go-Who am I kidding? I'm sorry Kyoka. I just need to handle some troublemaker who plans to ruin everyone's hard work, and your hard work. I'm sorry, but I don't want our Cultural Festival to be ruined by someone. I'm sorry." Midoriya said, as he couldn't lie to her. No, he couldn't lie anymore. He wanted to be honest, and this is the first step for that.

Jiro then caress his cheeks. "Dummy." She then leans in to give him a peck on the lips.

"I know our class won't know the reason why you took so long. But I just want to let you know that you did a great job, hero. I guess I'm lucky that I fell in love with you, Izuku." She smiled and hugged him tightly. Midoriya returned the hug, and the two embraced each other like no one's around.

Speaking of no one's around...

"Ahem."

The lovebirds broke the hug when Ectoplasm reminded them that he's here, watching their lovey-dovey.

"Well, if you two are in a relationship, congrats. But we still have a performance to perform you know." Ectoplasm smirked. The two blushed in embarrassment and we're about to go back, when Jiro stopped him.

"Wait, you need you clean yourself!!!" Jiro stated. Midoriya then finally realized why. He was dirty, and has bruises. He wanted to shrug it off, but Ectoplasm stopped him.

"You know. You'll worry people before you'll entertain them. You still have time you know, even if you clean up. So clean yourself first, and perform to your heart's content. I'll leave you two for a bit, as I'll note the staffs that you arrived." Ectoplasm said, as he left the two alone.

The two didn't spoke, as finally, they are alone. They just had an embrace. But for Midoriya, he needed to wait before he can execute his plans.

Jiro spoke during this time, and she only said one sentence. But that sentence meant a lot for him. A sentence that he waited for quite some time. A sentence stems from all of the things that happen in the past month. A sentence that both waited for a long time.