Chapter Twenty Nine : Diminuendo Of Emotions

Stunned, Midoriya couldn't explain what's happening right now. He already explained to Yaoyorozu that their date will be on next week, and she agreed to it. But that evaporated quickly, as she changed her mind and wanted to have a date right now. He wasn't prepared, or expecting what will happen today will end on a high note. His feelings for Jiro is clear now, but he'll just hurt Yaoyorozu.

But one wrong move, and he'll repeat the same mistakes again. He already fixed his mistakes on Toga, Intelli and Kendo, and was gonna clear every doubts he has. But fate must have hated him, as one girl stepped in and confessed to him, along with kissing him in front of the class and asked him on a date. Needless to say, he's fucked.

Well, he has a date today, and that's what's important right now. And when he looked at Yaoyorozu's outfit, he could tell she really prepared this date.

 And when he looked at Yaoyorozu's outfit, he could tell she really prepared this date

(Art by Ðσмα Uмαяυ)

His outfit is simple, but this hoodie is pretty special to him. It was a hoodie Kendo gave to him before the Forest Training Camp.

 It was a hoodie Kendo gave to him before the Forest Training Camp

(Art by ずん)

But he needs to resolve this. If he can't do it, then he doesn't deserve Jiro. Heck, he doesn't deserved to be loved by any girl if he couldn't handle this.

"Midoriya, are you ready for our date?" Yaoyorozu said while smiling. Midoriya only nodded, as he doesn't want to make this date a failure. He wanted to at least have a find memory of her.

"Good, as I have prepared our date for today." She then smiled at him again. She was adorable, but deep down, he felt that something triggered her to do this.

'I need to find out the reason.' He thought. He may be on a date, but that won't stop him from wanting to ask her about her reasons.

Their first destination was at a arcade. It was odd for Midoriya, considering that Yaoyorozu is a rich girl. But he wanted to wait a bit, as she might tell the reason why this is their first stop.

"Uhm, I know that you're wondering why the arcade? It's because I wanted to go to one. And I think we should have fun first to start our date." She explained, while fidgeting her fingers. She was so adorable, but he knew that it won't take long before everything will go down the drain.