Chapter Thirty Two : Deku VS Gentle Part 1: The Mayhem At The Construction Site

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!

"Ohoho~ Quite the clever young lad, I see. I'll commend you." Gentle said, as Midoriya's on a fighting stance.

"This boy looks familiar to me..." La Brava said, as she's preparing for Gentle's signal.

Midoriya on the other hand, he was looking at the vicinity to see if there's civilians.

'Thank goodness that there are no civilians around. But I shouldn't be too complacent, as there aren't many hero offices in the vicinity of U.A., so there will be no backup. I'll ask the shopkeeper to report this...' Midoriya then paused, as he realized that... 'No!! I won't gonna let him ruin the Cultural Festival!!!'

"La Brava, change of plans!!!" Gentle yelled, as he's removing his coat. "No matter what may happen from here on out, keep the camera rolling!!!"

"Of course, Gentle!! I will make sure that I'll capture every moment!!!" La Brava replied, as she removes her coat too. "But are you serious of fighting this kid?!?!? Do you have some sort of plan for this??"

Gentle then gracefully removed his coat, and flail his arms in a circular way.

"My dear listeners, this extraordinary gentleman is about to set his grand ambitions into motion!!! But keep an eye and don't miss this wonderful sight, as I, the Chivalrous Thief: Gentle Criminal, will display the greatest show on Earth!!!" Gentle said, as La Brava is filming.

"Shockingly, my plans have been disrupted at this moment!! And right now, I'm in th—" Gentle stopped for a moment, then... "You know what? Let's keep this short!! In today's video, I just snuck into U.A.!!" Gentle then post from the camera. Midoriya got irritated by this.

'That's click-bait!!!!' He thought, as he activated his Full Cowl, he's ready to charge at Gentle. "I won't gonna let you Gentle!!!"

As Midoriya charged in, he was shocked that there's a barrier stopped him.

"Oh my? The moment I discarded my coat, I 'put it up'. If you're one of my listeners, you would know what I'm talking about." Gentle then looked at the boy. "My Quirk is 'Elasticity'. I can grant the property of elasticity to anything I touch. And of course, even the air."

GENTLY REBOUND

"I do not enjoy using violence to solve my problems." Midoriya was then repelled back. It stunned both La Brava and Gentle.

"That was pretty violent though. It's kinda disturbing Gentle." La Brava said, as she couldn't believe at what she saw.

"Me too La Brava, I'm as confused and surprised as you. I am perplex at this." Gentle responded. Then, the two dashed to avoid more trouble from Midoriya, and for them to reach U.A. quickly.

"He must possess a respectable speed and power." Gentle said, as he looked at Midoriya recovered quickly. "My word!! He's more fearsome than he looks!! He's not a cinnamon roll!! I'm so sorry little one, but I must take my leave!!!!"

"If you gonna apologize, then keep your hands off of my school!!" Midoriya shouted, as he charged at Gentle again.

"I'm afraid that I cannon comply." Gentle then touched the ground. "Gently...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Trampoline!"

Midoriya then propelled in the air as of result of the elasticity of the ground.

"When I was a student, I also did my due diligence with School Festivals. I'm aware of the effort you youth have put into this. But even those cannot hope to match my stunning beard, let alone my burning soul!! This venture is the first step for me to build my legacy!" Gentle the looked at Midoriya again. "Do not interfere!!!"