Chapter Thirty : The Visit

After yesterday's event, Class 1-A can finally practice. It was a rocky road, but they're now back on track.

Earlier, Yaoyorozu apologized to Jiro, as latter did the same. The two then hugged each other, to the delight of many. Yaoyorozu also told to the class that she was rejected, but shouldn't worry because they're cool now, best friends type of cool, if that makes sense.

So, this leads us to...

"PICHU!!! STOP YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FROM SPRAYING HOLY WATER AT ME!!!" Bakugo shouted. Shiozaki sprayed holy water at Bakugo since Saturday. That day, Kaminari finally broke the news to his classmates that he's dating Shiozaki. His comrade, Mineta, didn't appreciated it. But he congratulated his former ally. Kaminari didn't forget to give credit to Midoriya, as he helped Pichu in courting "The Purest girl in U.A.".

"Hey, don't blame me when you really needed it in the first place." Kaminari shrugged. All of them are at the backyard of their dorms for practice. They were shocked that Kaminari talked back, but even more shocked when Bakugo didn't retaliated. "You know, you caused a lot of trouble to our readers. The author's now stripping your rights to break the 4th wall. He might give it to me, but I could care less. I need to serenade my baby Shio later~"

The class was, well, stunned. They don't know whether they hate the new Kaminari or not. On one hand, he's even more annoying, but on the other, he's making Bakugo looked like a loser, so yeah.

While that was going on, Midoriya's talking to the Staging Team about some possible props to use for their performance when suddenly...

'Guess nobody's noticed us yet. What kind of entrance that'll make them laugh?' Togata thought. But he was noticed by Midoriya.

"TOGATA-SENPAI!!!" Midoriya called, which grabbed other's attention. Togata was in a pinch, as his grand entrance was now ruined, but suddenly...

"THE PEACHES ARE RIPE FOR THE PICKING!!!!!"

"Mister Deku?" A young girl called, which made Uraraka, Asui and Kirishima turned their attention to the girl.

"ERI!!!!" The three shouted in unison. The class then turned their attention to Eri, which hid under Aizawa's leg and Togata was hiding on a bush. When Midoriya saw Eri, he immediately ran to her and picked her up.

"ERI!!! I MISSED YO SO MUCH!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!" Midoriya shouted in joy, as he spin around. Eri was enjoying this, and hugged Midoriya back. This action melted the hearts of Uraraka, Asui and Kirishima, with the three shouting "SO CUTE~"

"I'm fine Mister Deku!!! I missed you too!!" She responded. Midoriya then brought her down and nuzzled his nose onto hers. When the class arrived, they witnessed this, and their hearts soon melted.

"So, what brings you here, Eri?" Midoriya asked. He was really happy to see Eri right now.

"You see, since Eri will go to the Cultural Festival, she needed to grow accustomed to people. Nemuri's guidance wasn't enough to be honest, and she's doing her best by the way. It's just that Eri needs to experience it first hand." Aizawa explained. The students were quite shocked that Aizawa's praising Kayama, but they just let it be.

While some of his classmates greeted Eri, Togata pulled Midoriya far from them.

"Yo, my wonderful junior!!" He greeted with a smile. Midoriya was glad that his senior is alright now, considering that he lost his quirk during the raid.

"Senpai!!! Why did you pulled me away from them?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, I just want to invite you to join me and Eri today. I'll give her a tour inside of U.A., and I need one guy to help me on this quest." He then leans to his ear and whispered, "I know you'll adopt Eri soon. So this is a great chance to build some quality time with your daughter. And who's gonna be her mommy~" He teased, as Midoriya couldn't respond. He only blushed.