Chapter Nineteen : A Sudden Visit

Warning : Major spoilers ahead from the manga!!!

The Work study was over after a week. Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui and Kirishima in particular had a rough time. After the raid, their mental fortitude was tested, especially Midoriya as he needed to accept the fact that he cannot rewrite everything after that.

As the rest of the Class 1-A were having a good time at the Common Area at their dorms, one Katsuki Bakugo was pissed.

"DAMMIT!!!!!"

"Hey, what's wrong with Bakugo?" Sero asked as they had just witnessed Bakugo storming through the dorms.

"Nah, he's going to the remedial course with Todoroki. It's been like that for a week." Ashido responded. It was true since both Bakugo and Todoroki failed their provisionals, they needed to take the remedial course and needs to pass this to get their provisionals license.

"Have you seen Kaminari, guys?" Sero asked.

"Nope, haven't seen him this morning." Ashido replied. This is one of the odd things that happened after the Battle of the Bands.

Kaminari was always late coming home from dorms and was absent every time the Bakusquad, Ashido called their little group that consist of Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and herself. But Kaminari's always gone since last week. They had no clue on where he goes, they don't want to ask him, as they respected his privacy.

As they continued to chat, one girl arrived.

"Uhm, have you heard the news guys?" Yaoyorozu said in a sad tone. This lead the entire class silent and frowned.

"Ohhh, you mean the raid at the Shie Hassaikai hideout? Yeah, it was all over the news though." Sato commented with a sad tone. They were all aware of the news. The Pro Heroes raided the hideout of the Shie Hassaikai was a total shocker.

They also knew that Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui, and Midoriya were all there with the Pros that was part of the raid, more accurately the heroes that they interned with were part of the team. This also includes their upperclassman of Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki.

It was a brutal battle, that resulted to the Pro Hero Nighteye, the Pro Hero that Midoriya interned with, died after the battle. His wounds were untreatable and it's just a matter of time before he dies.

They knew Midoriya is in a difficult state. Sir Nighteye had just passed away, and Togata lost his quirk during the raid. It was a hard pill to swallow for Midoriya, as he was interning at Sir Nighteye's agency, and Togata was nice to him. So they wanted to cheer him up a little.

"You know, we need to make him smile and ease him up a bit. I mean, he did make us jump like a rabbits during the Battle of the Bands. So, it's our turn to put a smile on his face." Ashido stated. She was worried too for Midoriya.

"Then let's set up a hang out on Saturday!!!" Hagakure suggested.

"That's a great idea!!!" Sato said.

They all then started to brainstorm for the hang out. From where to eat, to what will be the activities, they were set on making Midoriya happy after the raid.

But as they were giving suggestions for the hang out, someone opened the door.

"Is Izuku Midoriya here?" The girl asked.

The class then turned their attention to the source, and they were shocked by who was it. Yaoyorozu, Shoji and Jiro were stunned, as they knew who the person was. The girl that they faced during the Provisional License Exams, Saiko Intelli.