old Ch 7: Montana

Klesa eyes pop open, sweat covered him, soaking his cloths. Breathing heavy he fell forward catching the ground with his clenched fist. "I think I did it Sky." Klesa said in a weez barley able to breath, everything seemed to dance as he head swayed from being dizzy.

"Took you awhile." Sky weezed back at him, his flesh all cut up, and his pupil changed from round and black to blue and in the shape of a blade.

"Guess we both did it." Klesa said laying back, looking to the horizon he could see the sun already raising again, nearly ten hours have passed.

"Was wrong though, about my bloodline rank. Which is interesting."

"How so?"

"The bloodline I have was purged from this world a long time ago, it's rank as a H, like yours use to be."

"What does H-rank mean?"

"Pretty much so rare and unqie that it was given a rank that just means not ranked."

Klesa stood up, stumbling back and forth, "We need to hurry, and train. Not long left."

"What?" Sky laughed, "How can we train when we are barley able to stand?"

"So you saying your to weak to..." before klesa could finish he fell down, "never mind."

From the forest Gale appeared with a bowl of fruits. "Um, hi, thought I bring you some food to help with your training if you weren't dead."

"Food....feed me!" Klesa yelled

"So, done running away?" Sky asked?

"I'm sorry, but we where out numbered, it was the best way to survive, but....I am sorry." Gale hung his head. "Because of you though, I can graduate tomorrow. I don't know why, but I can now do the replacement and transformation jutsu."

"Feed me feed me feed me." Klesa whined.

"Oh sorry." Gale said rushing up to Klesa and handing him an apple. "I'm hope you guys make it to the village." Gale said as tears flowed out. "Don't die please....your the first one here to help me."

"We could have a better chance if you helped us."

"No, I...I can finally leave here, I don't want to die here, I'm sorry!" Gale said running away.

mmm, Klesa munched on the fruit till he could sit back up, "Good." He said quickly eating all of them.

"What the? Did you seriously eat all of the fruit already!"

"You snooze you lose." Klesa smile and stuck his tongue out. "I feel a bit better now." Standing up Klesa picked up Sky and tossed him over his shoulder.

"What are you doing? And how? How much stamina can you have?"

"Your hungry right? So I'll take you to the mess hall."

Six hours later after Sky and Klesa eat and slept for a bit they returned to training, sparing each other, meditating, and attempting to Use the three basic jutsu along with their bloodline jutsu. Sky's cuts healed by now. "I'm amazed at how fast those cuts healed up, and the village is suppose to give you even greater regeneration abilities." Sky said looking over his wounds.

"Yea, I know what you mean I'm surprise how much more I can do here. Wish I could get jutsu down though, you already can do all three Sky. Other then your Strength I'd say your capped at everything else."

"I am, all that really is left is to work with my bloodline, you though, I didn't think you would suck this much at jutsu."

"I'll get it eventually, all I need to really do is work on jutsu. My bloodline doesn't really take much, it just boost my taijutsu, and lets me learn some of their knowledge and techniques. What does yours do?"