old Ch 10: Broken Love and Betrayal

An hour before they where to meet, all the young students slept a gentle breeze brushed against the island, all was calm and peaceful. A peace quickly ended by malice. Just moments ago, BOH where orded by the Anbu to eliminate certain targets. Two of them In and Sise.

In snuggled up against Sise, smiles ran across both their face. For little over a year he had waited for his boyfriend, Sise to be old enough to get into the academy, so they could graduate together. They always promised they would help rebuild their country together, after their homes where destroyed in the C1 war, most countries still feeling the after effects. A clanking of metal awoke In, grabbing Sise, he jumped back before a kunai could stab them.

Before them was Three BOH members. The one that Klesa knocked down was in front of the other two. "Yo boys, the name is Hank, these two are my men Blake and Van. Where here to kill you, so just give up now."

By now Sise was awake and stood next to In ready to fight. While keeping an eye on their enemy they quickly kissed, "We will never give up!" They yelled together with wide grins.

The Two behind Hank lunged forward with swords drawn, pulling out his twin daggers In rushed them. Sise ran towards Hank, but Hank used the sand under Sise feet to trip him. Placing his hand over the ground then rushing it towards Sise, Hank created and tossed a spire of earth at Sise. Puffing away the earth spire stabbed a log. Behind Hank Sise punched his back, but quickly jumped back from pain. "Haha!" Hank laughed, "Earth armor, only can be beaten with elemental chakra.

Meanwhile In battled the other two. In was powerful with weapons, or so he thought. The two worked in perfect unison In barely could guard against them, let alone room for attacking, when one let his guard down, it was because the other was about to strike, but mixed with fakes. In jumped back from on of their slashes, but somehow was cut and winched. "How did that happen, I dogged it!" Quickly focusing chakra in his eyes, he could see their chakra over their blades, and extending their reach. "Why did I never think of that!" In thought as he dodge what seemed like distant attacks. "Wait...if that's possible then...." In thought.

Four clones of Sise surrounded hank using weapons of all kinds to attack, not even scratching him. Even with chakra enhanced attacks nothing worked. Hank quickly killed the clones as fast as Sise could make them. Slowly Sise was becoming drained of all his chakra and soon enough unable to make anymore clones.

Slowing down In could only dodge as he focused on his chakra towards his feet. "Thier!" In yelled as he ran towards Blake and Van. Right up to them they three weapons sparked and clanked almost invisible from the sheer speed they moved. In kick towards Van with a smirk. Van jumps back only enough so to not get kick, to be able to counter attack better. Yet, blood rushed out of Van stomach from a cut that was in front of In foot. Moving to the side to dodge an attack from Blake the cut grew along with it eventually Van gust pure out. Blake, focusing chakra into his eyes found see small blades of chakra on In feet. Enraged he yelled, "how dare you kill my brother!"

Sise quickly lost his stamina, still wore out from practice, he wasn't as strong or fast as In, his strong suits where with chakra, but even that was still at a weak level. Hank moved in turning his hands into blades made from stone. Rushing forward he slashes at Sise.

In had a hard time fighting both, but one was easy, they where experts at their weapons, but where so used to combination attack. "Once you lose your rhythm you lose as a weapon user." In whispered as he slashed Blake arms off. Quickly noticing Sise blight he hurries. Getting in front of Sise his steal meets stone, sparks flying. Exchanging blows In was able to push Hank back, but unable to cut him. In was about to slash at Hanks joints hoping they where weak, but then a sudden pain stuck him. Looking down blood dripped down from his chest. Looking back he could see Blake tongue sticking out straight towards him. "Should of killed you." In said as he feel to his knees. Blake quickly feel as well, from the great amount of blood lose.

Tears feel down Sise face as he tried to reach In, but Hank stopped him. Sise managed to somehow get close to him, but was only able to grab one of the daggers before he had to dodge Hank. "I'll kill you all!" Sise screamed. The fight dragged on, every second less of a chance In had to survive. Sise started to lose his resolve, thinking, "How can I go on, why am I even fighting anymore, their is no point if your not their with me." tears overwhelming his face. Suddenly Sise snapped, and blanked out. Unconscious the dager and stone met again, creating sparks. But the sparks instead of vanishing moved over the blade and surround it.

Suddenly Hank felt a shock and jumped back.  "Dame it, he has lighting nature....did it just awaken?" He spat out.

Not really knowing what he was doing sparks grow all over the dagger till it was complexly electrified. Jumping towards Hank randomly slashing Hank dodges. This went on till finally Sise connected. Like a super conductor the lighting ran all over Hanks armor then intensely electrified Hank over and over again for what seemed like an hour, but in reality only half a minute. Falling to his knees taking awhile to regain his sense. Once he did he rushed to In side, who was cold. "In! In no! You cant leave me! Come back....come back now or I wont be able to live either." Sise cried and cries out. Finally he grabbed the dagger and attempted to cut his throat.

In grabbed the dagger, somehow he spoke, "Move on, I will always love you, and you will always love me, but....the ability to love is endless, so keep on loving...for the both of...." In hand slipped away and fell to the ground.

Dropping the dagger Sise grabbed In hand bringing it to his face as he cried. Eventually Sise could hear Klesa, but he didn't reacted, nothing else mattered right now.

Thirty minutes before they where to meet, Just moments ago, BOH where ordered by the Anbu to eliminate certain targets. One of them was Montana.

Montana Gathered up all the potions, pills, stones, and other items she made last night. As she walked out of her tent to go meet the others, Ace was waiting for her outside. His face was wet, and his eyes beat red. Montana walked up to him, "glad you decide to stay, did the others to? Also are you okay, your look...ga" Once she reached him Ace stabbed her in the stomach.

Her eyes widen, "Why?" She said in shock as she jumped back. Quickly grabbing some of the sparkling sand and pressing it against the wound, which stopped the bleeding.

"They have them, Quin, Stella...they have all my men, no, my friends. BOH said if I want to see them again I have to kill you, so please, for them..." Tears tinkled slowly out of his eyes, barely able to come out as if he was completely cried out. "for them I ask that you just let me kill you, I'll kill myself once there free, we can die together for ten others to live."

"Your a fool if you think they will actually release them. You should be fighting with us to free them!"

Ace lowered his head "Enough words, If you wont go willingly then I'll just have to murder you...I'm sorry. Remember what I told you a few months ago." Ace raised his head again, "I meant it, I really do love you. Now please, die." Ace tossed two medical needles at Montana. She twist her body to eloquently dodge them.

Taking out a her talismans she tossed them around Ace while dodging needles. Till he was surrounded by them. "Last chance, please don't make me beat you. We can work together."

"I said no more talk!" Ace raced towards her.

Sucking in a lot of air so filled it with her chakra then molded it into water. Shooting it out in font of Ace then slamming her hand down on the ground. "Release!" Electricity shoot out of the talismans the moment Ace stepped on the now soaked ground and shocked him repeatedly. Once it stopped Montana rammed a knife into Ace chest, "This is what happens to those that betray me." She said coldly.

Moments before, trying to comfort Sise but was rejected Klesa said, "I will come back for you, but I need to check on Montana, please don't do anything stupid." Klesa cried, "To many have died already. Rushing towards Montana Tent when he finally reaches it Montana is stabbing Ace. "No....why...no!" Klesa yelled as he tired to attack Montana, "I thought he was your friend!"

Before he could reach her Sky punched him he the head. "Don't jump to conclusions before you know the whole story." Sky had a missing finger with ice covering the wound, and burnt marks all over his body.