old Ch 6: World of the Mind

After a few hours of them all talking it was decided they would meet again in three days. Everyone but Sky and Klesa went on their marry way. "So, I assume you listen to everything, while playing your moronic facade?" Sky said to Klesa as they went a bit deeper into the woods.

"You seem to get to the point pretty quick, but yes I was eavesdropping on the conversation. So, you think you can unlock both of our bloodlines, master academy student rank, and convince the witch Montana to join us? All in three days no less? What are you hiding?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, you know to much about chakra and are to skilled with it. You must of had experience with it before."

"I have, ten years ago during the C1 war my chakra was awaken from being in rang of the final bang. With no pathways made for it to flow my chakra randomly moved in my body, till I came here and had it fused it was like electricity consistently shocking me."

"How could you have survived that? That attack destroyed miles of land." klesa said in shock.

"Simple I was near the outskirts of it, but still close enough to feel a wave of chakra surged into my body."

"Was that attack what killed your father?"

"No, he died two years before in the middle of the war. At the time I was simple a refugee running from place to place."

"Well now that that's settled lets do it then." Klesa said then thought, "You take me for a fool, I can tell your hiding more, no way just knowing about chakra would teach you so manipulation while having no control over it till now."

"I'm curious about one thing as well, how is it a Flyheight has so little knowledge of chakra, you don't seem to be faking that at least."

"I was always told I wouldn't need to know about ninjas magic powers till I reached the academy, so just learn the family business, and train my generals (Strength, Willpower, Speed, and Intelligence) and stamina.

"So basically get strong on what you actually could train, seems simple but effective."

"So, lets stop talking about this boring junk, you think you can awaken my family bloodline. If I have it then do so."

"Vary well, but just know this, while I do this you...."

A shadow jumped from the trees, one of the ANBU that was following them appeared. "That is far enough with your little game."

Sky and Klesa looked at the ANBU with shock, "What is wrong?" Sky barley was able to ask.

"I'll make it simple, the ANBU supports the BOH. They motivate people to get stronger and rank to genin as fast as possible, or eventually kill those that don't. Lets say their our population control. I wasn't going to do anything, but now you actually have a ten percent chance of winning, which we ANBU wouldn't like if you did."

"You actually let them do this!" Klesa yelled fist clenched.

"Indeed, we do." The ANBU said with uncaring eyes, emotionless, shining trough his mask. "Also, I find it disturbing that you, a Flyhieght, would be so anger about such a insignificant matter. You do know who the head ANBU teacher don't you? I'll make it simple if you actually do make a move against BOH, you will be killed. You can carry on, I don't care if you unlock your bloodline, only that you stop your silly ideas of attacking." After the last words escaped the ANBU lips he disappeared.

"Sky! Hurry up and wake up my bloodline, we need to hurry it up."

"You don't plan to fight ANBU do you." Sky said as his legs gave in, his skin pale and sickly looking.