old Ch 14: End of Acadamy Days

~Story one: Day after - 4 months 28 days~

Klesa and Sky laid in their bed's most of the day, resting their worn out bodies. "So, what's next for you Klesa?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, your eyes, they lost their fire."

"I just, don't know what I want anymore."

"To bad, someone like you on my side might of helped out a lot."

"Oh yea, you want revenge on the outlaws that destroyed your village."

"I know the truth about the C1 war Klesa."

Klesa eyes widen, guilt and shame filled him, as he turned over in his bed, facing away from Sky. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry you didn't tell me, sorry your a Flyheight, or sorry it happen to me?"

"All of the above."

"Fifteen years ago, I wasn't even born yet, but the lands where at War. The truth is the hidden villages Current, Konoki, and Silence fought against Shine, Shroud, and Glacier. All because the Flyheights old clan leader, your grandfather, ordered them to. For profit, and personal amusement millions died. Till finally a organization stand against the villages and ended the war by killing each of their Kage's in a single battle. Then your grandfather arrived, the resulting battle ended with the Final Bang that destroyed the only neutral Village Tessa. Afterwards the biggest cover up in history began, all the people in this land where trick into thinking Horizon was the ones who started the war, and where the ones that used a massive chakra weapon to destroy Tessa. Then they blame the remnants of the secret organization, but no one really knew who they where, so people hate went to all outlaws and syndicates. Did I miss anything?"

"How......how do you know all that?"

"Because, I am part of that organization." Sky said as he sat up in his bed.

Klesa did the same, bewilderment all over his face. "Megiddo?"

"So, the Flyheights do know our name."

"Why are you tell me this Sky?"

"Because, I wanted you to join, with your hatred you could of been a great asset, but now, now you lost your resolve haven't you?"

Klesa hung his head down. "I'm sorry, but I just don't know what I want anymore."

~Story two: First date PT.1 - 4 months 17 days~

Klesa awoke, he looked over to Sky bed, but he knew Sky wouldn't be their. They got into an argument, till finally Sky told Klesa that he makes him sick. Klesa hasn't seen Sky since. For the most part Klesa has barley left his room, he hasn't even see any of the others since they defeated BOH.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who's their?"

"Me Stella. I'm coming in."

Stella barged in, then slap Klesa in the head. "Ouch, why did you do that."

"When are you going to stop moping around your room and ask Quin out, huh!"

Klesa face redden, "Um...what?"

"You heard me. Now take a shower, put on some clean cloths, and ask my sister out now! Or where you just using her when you kissed her back, if you didn't want this you should of said no then!"

"I'll go get ready, but she does know I'm a guy right, just asking because people tend to get that mixed up."

"Yea, she knew right away, I was kinda shocked though, but that's not the point! Hurry up and take a shower!"