5

Ring ring...

Kara's phone vibrates,

"Hel-.."

"Bitch!! Are you sleeping till now??we have morning class to attend!!"

Rose screamed from other side as she finds Kara still sleeping when they have classes to attend.

"STUDY CAN GO AND SUCK DICK. YOU STOP SCREAMING YOU UNGREATFUL WHORE,I LOVE MY EAR-DRUM!!"

Kara Spoke as she became irritated.

" Just , GET UP ALREADY!!

"Aggh ...OKAY okay!!, I'm up"

.
.
.

Taehyung was late for college and Kara Really Missed him. She exheled deeply and went to her class.

.
.

"Okay Jin hyung. I got it."

Taehyung spoke on his phone as he came out of the car. Parking it as usual.

" If you didn't feel okay then you should just skip the class,call the princip-..."

"No no, Its not like that hyung. I just...."

He paused as he noticed JK's car parked neatly in it's usual place and he smiled.

"I just had some business here, I'll talk to you later hyung"

After an hour or more, Taehyung came to college. He was sick but he wants to see if parking dude really forgot him or left another note for him.

He was late, but he knows, seeing him park like that, that dude won't be able to control himself.

.
.
.

Taehyung was being really impatient for the class to end, Obviously attending class wasn't the reason he came to college.

But he just can't walk out of the class, Even though no one would dare to ask him Why he left.

At least the class ended and Tae just run to his car. Seeing a paper pasted on his car from far, A cute smile formed on his face.

.
.
.
.

"JIMIN!!"

"What did that JK do this time?"
Jimin asked being so obvious.

"How did you know?"

"Your face....

Jimin point at his face up and down,

" Your face is saying that it's about that dude"

Taehyung tried to suppress his smile, and showed Jimin the note,

"Those Notes are becoming cuter and cuter day by day"

Jimin said while looking at the paper art

"You have lost it Taehyung!! Who will believe that a man who can kill anyone that ricklessly can be this type of IDOT , Being shy over a piece of paper"

Jimin run his fingers through his hair as he spoke.

.
.
.

"I need to find out what if he's a boy or girl, his identity, I need to meet him in person jimin"

"You can do it in a second Tae. Just clap your hands and it's done" Jimin said being Obvious and a little annoyed.

"No no, not like that. I'll do it in other way"

He smiled as he left for his meeting.

"Don't forget,you have to attend a farewell of Mr.Lay"

Jimin told without looking at him..

"okay hyung!!"

.
.
.
.

Taehyung was in a farewell program on behalf of his father.

He really hated to attend this.

Why?

Who would like to attend farewell of The person he killed a night ago by his own hands?

So he just pretend to be there for sometime and then excused himself towards the yard across the street.

On the other hand, Kara was coming back from her part time job, useing a skateboard.

As she was skating on the street she noticed someone.

She stood froze and looked at the beauty in front of her. Those dark brown eyes, lips that slightly parted, Sharp jaw as he looked up at the sky.

'Isn't it illegal to be this much beautiful?'

Suddenly his eyes meet her as he spotted her looking at him.

"Did he felt my stare on him?" Kara thought.

His eyebrows crushed together as he tited his head slightly left, looking directly towards her.