19.

"JIN HYUNG!"

jin was preparing for dinner at the kitchen when he heard a deep ass voice calling his name and he knows exactly who and maybe he has a little clue WHY he was screaming his name.

"Oh I'll Love it I can say from it's smell "

Jin spoke with a low voice barely like singing, a Smirk forming on his Handsome face as he waits for the younger one to show up.

"JIN HYUNG"

jin Felt a presence behind him so he simply turned around,

"What happened Tae? Why are you screaming "

Jin asked Taehyung while studying his expression, Taehyung's face was Red, He was breathing uneven indicating he just ran a long way here for some reason.

"Why did you do that?"

Taehyung asked and Jin raised an eyebrow,

"What did I do?"

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't know. Why did you behaved like that with her?"

Jin's Smirk got bigger as the Younger one asks him, He's going to love this conversation.

"Miss Jeon?"

Taehyung nod his head slightly.

"She was sleeping during my class and wasn't paying attention"

"That doesn't mean you get the right to touch her"

Jin Lough out at Taehyung's snap that made Taehyung more Angry.

"I didn't know she's going to complain to you. How old is she? 5?"

"SHE. DIDN'T"

Taehyung spoke with a gretted teeth clearly was trying to control his Anger to brust out.

"She didn't? Then why are you here huh?!"

Jin intentionally Making Taehyung Angry, he wants to see Taehyung's out brust.

"You did that in front of the whole class hyung. It's not unusual to get it to my ear in a second of time"

"Want Some pancakes?"

Taehyung couldn't take Jin's nonsense anymore so he Left the kitchen and went to upstairs with a Growl left his throat, stomping on his feet.

" I'm doing great I think. It cooked delicious"

Jin Licked his fingers as he spoke but it's a little deficult to get his saying.

.

.

.

Next day, Same class, Kara in the same position again but today not because she slept. Well Kara herself doesn't know why she's standing infront of that teacher's room.

As long she knows she didn't do anything that could piss the teacher or the teacher really doesn't like her and want to punish her.

"Mr.Seokjin Sir?!"

Kara being impatient called Jin and wanted to asked what is her fault that she's kept there standing.

"Oh Miss Jeon. I forgot about you"

Kara just gittes her teeth. She Clearly knows that What Mr Kim said was nonsense.

"Then can I leave?"

"No"

'What's wrong with this guy?' Kara is pissed off and she can loose Temper at any moment. If she does she won't consider HIM as a teacher.

Kara has record by the way. She Has beaten up Many boys including One teacher just because they Messed up with Rose.

Seokjin was having Fun keeping her standing. He wants to trigger her nerves.

But he doesn't know Kara already making plans for him, How she would Smash his Handsome face with her Pretty little hands.

'Piss me off next time and Mr.Seokjin, You'll loose that pretty handsome face of yours'

Kara Thought to herself as she stood there Looking at Seokjin who's back was facing her.

_______

_______

Hmm hmm, Let's see what is going inside Seokjin's head.

It's been so long. Sorry for that. I just walked passed though Hell (Exams), I'll try to update More often now on.

Love you all
(if anyone still reading this)