An exciting offer

June 2018

Joe's POV
"You are my wonderwall..." I sang while wonderwall played on my laptop, I spun myself around on my chair in the office. Since moving in here the office has become packed with artefacts from both mine and Byron's careers. There's my YouTube plaques and some awards that I've been lucky enough to receive, as well as Byron's music and other things he's done.

"That's a nice song bru, you should post a cover!" He teased while coming in and admiring the things on the walls.

"Yeah right, as if." He sighed, knowing full well I had established a long time ago that I wouldn't be doing covers. I shook my head.

"I don't know actually, maybe in a few months if I've improved on my skills, or lack there of." I chuckle, he rolls his eyes.

"You should, do you want a drink bru?" Byron said, he was stood in the doorway with his arms stretched out either side of him, creating little arch ways.

"Coke Zero please, cheers."

After Byron left and a few seconds had passed a notification came up on my laptop, it was from my emails. I made my way through my computer and it lead me to an email from the BBC, maybe it was a new documentary or something, I could become the next David Attenborough! Or even Stacey Dooley!

Turns out it was email from the BBC asking me if I wanted to be a celebrity on this year's series of Strictly Come Dancing, I wasn't expecting that at all, to say the least.

I hadn't ever danced sober, and my drunk dancing was atrocious anyway so I'd be making a tit out of myself in front of over ten million people most likely. I hadn't ever performed on a live stage before, something that terrified me a great deal. I was so used to being able to do a retake if I wasn't happy with a shot, or editing things out as much or as little as I wanted, whereas on this show you can't do that, it's all live. You don't have control over what gets aired and what doesn't, and it scared me, made me anxious to think about if I screwed up, which to me seemed pretty high in chance.

Even more so, a girl would have to put up with me for three months almost every waking hour, most of my mates get fed up of me after five or six hours, and that would be just half a day in my case. I don't even know if I could do that with myself if I were someone else if that made sense, I don't know.

"Byron!" I shouted, spinning around on my chair, I did this a lot and I'm surprised I still got dizzy, you'd think I'd have gotten used to it by now.

"Yeah bru? And here's your drink by the way." He said, handing me the drink and taking a seat next to me.

"I've been offered a place...on Strictly Come Dancing." I chuckled, his jaw dropped open and he slapped his knees, it was pretty priceless.

"Bru that's amazing, you going to do it?" He asked, truth was that I wasn't sure.

"I-I'm not sure."

Dianne's POV
"That was an amazing show!" I exclaimed as we all came off stage from our Bournemouth shoe for the Kevin and Karen tour, it was a show like no other and the routines were insane.

"I know right, that audience was probably the best one yet!" Kevin exclaimed, we all rolled our eyes.

"You've said that about every show!" Karen exclaimed, he held his hands up innocently while pacing down the corridor.

"But that's the thing, they just keep getting better and better." He said, me and Karen both laughed and we stood in the corridor just us three, I was third wheeling but what else is new.

"Oh you know when they start announcing the celebs, are you going to see or are you going to wait?" Karen asked both of us excitedly, I shook my head.

"I'm going to wait, keep it a surprise." I said, she nodded, Kevin too.

"I think we all should, it could be extra fun that way."

"Good thinking Kev."

"Thanks Kaz."