She's Not Dead

WARNING🚫 Lots of spaced will be wasted up ahead 🤷🏾‍♀️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Bree's POV

"Sorry but you aren't aloud in the school like this." The woman said with a smirk. She know what she is doing. It is to hot to be standing outside the way we are. We got the school a little over 20 minutes ago and as we were about to walk in the school this woman closes the door from the inside and tells us how we aren't allowed in the school without the correct uniform. She must be new because anyone else would be smart enough to not test my patience as soon as they got a glimpse of all the red and black we were wearing. She was inside the building speaking through the intercom thing on the outside of the building that say on the wall by the door. At this point I was extremely fed up. It was way to hot and I absolutely HATE waiting. The Queenpin waits for no one! My eyes slowly but surely start to glow a goldish color. She couldn't tell because she was to busy laughing at a situation that just risked her entire life.

I slowly opened my clenched fist that was down to my side and it started to glow the same color as my eyes. She still couldn't see it though only because it wasn't near her line of vision. I slowly extended my neck upwards and almost immediately her laughing stopped. She gripped her throat with one hand rubbing it up and down. I lifted my neck higher and her eyes got wide. She immediately grasped her neck with her other hand and tried to figure out why she couldn't breathe. The higher my neck extended the harder it was for her to breathe. Finally her eyes connected with mine. "Bye bye" I mouthed with a smirk before I snapped her neck with my mind. I watched eyes still glowing as her body slowly hit the ground. They should think twice before fucking with the Queenpin. "Bree?" I heard my mates voice;but I couldn't focus on it. I focused on the now dead security guard on the floor. She's. Still. Breathing. "Hurt her" "hurt her more" "stab her" "slit her wrist" "Kill her!" I heard the voices in my head urging me on. "She needs to die!" I felt myself squeezing my mates hand tighter. And tighter. I started to tremble. "Bree?" I heard them say in unison. "Mhm?" My eyes darkened.

"Kill her"

Tiny's POV

"Bree?" Jasmin said to her. But she didn't respond. She just stared at the woman she killed. Why though? I slowly let go of my mates hand and walked towards Bree. I kept walking until I stood next to her. I looked at her face and her eyes were still glowing but they were emotionless. Her whole face was. I took a second to look a the guard again. Something's wrong. But what? "OW! B-bree let g-go" I heard her mate behind me. "BREE!" She started to scream. And then I saw it. The guard. She wasn't dead. She was breathing. Very shallow breathes but still alive. Fuck. I immediately turned around to both sets of triplets. "She's still breathing" I told them. I immediately got a chorus of "fuck's" . "Get her back" I said in the mind link. And almost instantly they started to pull Jasmine's friends away from us. "T she's stuck" one of them mindlinked me. Shit man. "Jasmine close your eyes" I swiftly said to her. "W-wa" her eyes slowly trailed behind me. "Jasmine please" I already knew what was about to happen. There was a giant sized sledged hammer just above the guards head. Waiting to be used. Jasmine eyes trailed up just a little. She brought the sledged hammer up. Shit shit shit. As if it were in slow motion I hurriedly grabbed her face and smashed my lips into hers. Her eyes closed.

BOOM!

She slowly reached up and grabbed my wrist of the hand that was on her left cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at the scenery behind me. "Jasmine" I said softly. She didn't respond. "Jasmine are you oka- BLEHHHHH" she threw up on the flowers next to the door.

(A/N I laughed way to hard writing that😂😂)

"Ew" I muttered as I rubbed her back. Her hair was already up so I didn't have to worry about that. "You good Jas?" The triplets asked. She held up her thumb while continuously throwing up. I nodded my head in her direction and Hayden & Emerald came to attend to her while I checked on Bree. Her eyes had stopped glowing and she look satisfied. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her chest. Careful not to scare her. After a few seconds she slowly hugged me back. I brought her hand to my lips and placed a gentle kiss on it. "Thank you" she mind linked me. "Anytime sis" I said back.

Anytime

end-

Yooo so I wanna know if I should start making my chapters shorter because if I'm posting these 3,000-4,000 word chapters I be having to come up with more ideas to make it longer and that leaves me stumped for the next chapter. Therefore shorter chapters equal more chapters. longer chapters equal a chapter every few months😂 I'm finna update again in a min but I just wanted yall's opinion real quick.

Byeeeeeeeeee ❤️