Coffee 9

Coffee 9: Baekhyun

Time passes by slowly and Kyungsoo and Jongin haven't returned. I was just about to head to the garden to cool down when I felt someone touching my hair. I turned my head and a giant was peering down at me. I quickly shook off his hand on my hair and gave him a glare.

"Don't touch my hair ever again." I said giving emphasis on each word for him to understand.

He tilted his head and raised a brow.

"Why not?"

"Just because, your hands are full of germs and they're going to ruin my shiny and silky hair." I said. "Plus, this hair is one of my assets. I know you're ugly but, please don't take away my hair or it'll lose its natural glow. If you want, you may ask for some hair on the nearby hair salon to cover up your large ears. What a nice suggestion right? Thank you very much!" I said and swayed my hair, leaving a few fringes on my forehead.

He frowned but soon replaced with a sly grin.

"Don't you worry, I won't ever ask for some hair on any salons or barber shops because I know that you love my hair and that you're head over heels for me. You just won't admit it but I know. I love you too Byun Baekhyun." He said and crossed his arms, still keeping his grin on his face.

I rolled his eyes at him.

"Correction, I hate you." I said and went towards the garden but he stopped me again.

"You know," I turned towards him. "You can just speak up instead of always holding my arm." I said boredly. "Because, YAH! LET ME GO! YAH!" I shouted and Chanyeol just kept on pulling me until were outside and forced me to go inside the car. He started the engine and we went away.

"Are you kidnapping me? Stop the car you stupid giant." I said but his eyes were focused on the road.

"Fine, where are you even taking me? At least tell me where the hell we're headed to." I said and slipped on my seatbelt.

"You'll see."

"Home for the aged?!" I asked after we got off the car. I looked at the building. It was a bit old but it's still okay to live in.

"Can't you read the sign?" He said and I kicked him in his shin. "Argh, yes we are." He said and massaged the part where I hit him. He went to open the car's compartment and took out his guitar. He signalled me to follow him and went inside the old establishment.

A young lady was found at the information desk and as soon as she spotted us, or him, she lunged towards Chanyeol and hugged him. So this is why we're here? So that Chanyeol could serenade this girl?!

They both pulled away and the girl finally spotted my presence.

"Ohhh... you have someone with you!" She said and went towards me. "Hello! I'm Seohyun!" She said and offered her hand and because I have a kind heart, accepted it and introduced myself.

"I'm Baekhyun." I said.

At the mere mention of my name, her eyes went wide and her hold of my hand tightened.

"Omo! Baekhyun? As in, Byun Baekhyun?!" Seohyun asked, eyes seems to gleam with delight.

I gave her a weird look.

"Uh... yeah. Byun Baekhyun. How'd you know me though?" I asked, curiosity building within myself. The last time I checked, I wasn't even that popular.

"Did you know that my cousin here often talks about you!" She said while pointing at Chanyeol. "He says that you're adorable when you pout that he just wanted to kiss you at that very moment. That you're very seductive and he has problems managing his hormones everytime---"