Coffee 16

Coffee 16: Kyungsoo

The next day, I was reading a book here in the classroom since it is still about twenty minutes before classes will begin. My other classmates were busy chatting and some of them are sleeping. I heard the door open and Jongin and Chanyeol came in.

"Good Morning Soo!" Chanyeol greeted me, flashing his wide smile as he went to place his things on his desk.

"Good morning Channie!" I greeted him back.

"Good morning MY Kyungsoo." Jongin said, emphasizing the word 'my' while caressing my cheek. Possessive boyfriend ever.

"Good morning Jonginnie." I cooed at him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Yah! No PDA please!" We heard Sehun said. "It's too early for that."

Jongin rolled his eyes. "Psh! You just miss Lulu hyung."

"Whatever. Just wake me up when the professor comes." He said and laid down his head on his desk.

"Poor Sehunnie." I said. "I guess, he really misses his hyung."

"Cut the drama hyung, it's not hyung's fault that he is a senior." Jongin said and went on his desk to talk to Chanyeol.

I checked the time to find that it is ten minutes before the bell rings. And Baekhyun is still not here. Usually, he was early in coming to school. I took out my phone and texted him.

After a few minutes, he replied.

From Baekhyunnie
I am not going to school today.

I was thinking some reasons why he won't be going to school today only to conclude something.

To Baekhyunnie
Is it because you don't want to attend gym class today? Don't you know that we would be having a group presentation today in History class and you know that you are the only one capable of helping me because our group mates suck?!

From Baekhyunnie
I'm sorry Kyungie...

I was about to reply that it was okay when our professor went inside the room and Channie had to wake Sehun up. Our professor checked our attendance and he didn't even ask about Baekhyun's absence which was weird because he would always ask the reason on one's absence in his class.

"Okay class, get your books and open them to page 267....."

-------

During gym class, our coach gave us some free time wherein we could do whatever we want for that period. I decided to call Baekhyun but he wasn't answering. I tried to call his mom and luckily, she answered.

"Hey Kyungsoo." His mom greeted me.

"Hello auntie.. I was wondering... why is Baekhyun absent? Is he sick or anything?" I asked.

"No no dear. He's perfectly fine." She said.

"That's good. Then, why...?"

"Well, apparently, the school decided to give him a one week suspension."

"A WHAT?!" I shouted and all of my classmates looked at me. I bowed my head and went to the locker room and locked the door.

"Sorry auntie, I kinda.. you know.." I said as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"It's okay dear."

"Then auntie, could you tell me what's the reason?" I asked, completely curious.

"Well, the principal said my son was suspended because of the rumors he spread about a teacher in chemistry without proof." She said.

Rumors? Chemistry teacher? I only remember what Baekhyun did to Mrs. Yoo and oh...