special: Part 1.2 (again english)

Since Himitsui was relieved that Poland wasn't included...

I'll roast him now. -^-

Poland/Feliks

Alright.
Let's start with this girly, bitchy country.
So. What do you think wo you are?
Commanding lil' Tolys around and laughing while he gets kidnapped by Russia?
I think those partitions didn't get to you well. Or maybe it was the thing with Germany?

Did you bite in a Russian cookie?
Because in the golden age of Poland, it looks this. (Srsly. I was so confused.)
Why are you even an own country if you get attacked anyway.
The only reason over the time, Russia, Austria, Prussia and Germany couldn't fruking destroy you, is because your Language is so complex and confusing that even the Prussians thought you lost your ability to speak and had pity with you.

Your flag always get confuses with Indonesia's, can't you be a lil' more originally?
Oh wait- You're already a made-in-china plastic doll. No wonder you can't show creativity, Blondie.

You know why everyone's picking on you? Because otherwise, you'll make the entire world pink and everybody dies of Eye cancer.

You always seem to be half asleep, did you take drugs or so, because you're definitely high on something.

If Lithuania weren't there you would totally died:

Saved from someone who wears a Maid dress.

You lil' bitch. ♡

Meh. Poland has good things to roast, but my creativity hates me.