The F.O.B

"The base, also known as the Forward.Operating.Base, this is where all 118 of us are holding up in. This airport had 4 hangars and in hangar 3 was a howler, which later on caused the death of many but for now, I need to talk to you about her.... Justine that is, she drove the truck into hangar 2 where it was fully lit, and there were lots of people staring at us. "You can meet these guys later first up we need to take you up to the guard tower to talk...", "about what?" I said, "about you four, where are you guys from?", "we started in Lincoln, moved to the hills, found the plane, moved through the train station..." ," wait sorry it sounded like you said the train station?" ," I did, why?" , "well because that's a "no go zone"", "what's that mean?" ," it's like a restricted area, I went in there about a week back, and I was with two of my best men, one was eaten Alive, the other bitten, I hid with him, until he started to turn, I had no choice but to..." ," it's ok we've all been there one way or another...". We entered the control room upstairs, it was dimly lit, and it had guns everywhere, you guys need some ammo or any guns?"," why are you doing this?"," because you seem like the good guys, people who want to help, rather than those who want to rule in this chaos, like those tyrants from the marshes, they have a campsite about 2 KMs west of here, they try to steal what they can, and scavenge off of other, their not a threat to us, but to other groups their deadly, apparently they keep their own dead and use them as attack dogs, (basically when one of them die, they cage that person up, wait for them to turn, and then use them like attack dogs). "There scum", said bibas, liv then spoke up and said, "not our fight, we need to survive, not to try to die", they want to kill us and take our shit, somehow I think that's our fight?!" Cam said, I nodded and agreed to join Justine and her group and fight. -sundown- dinner was slow, it consisted of potatoes, apples, and some kind of bird meat... After that meal, I went over into the big plane to my new bed, surprisingly, someone was already in it, "hey, who are you?" I asked, "My names Kenzie, I'm the chick who you met in Juvies, remember?", all of a sudden I remembered her face, I had a flashback to when I first met her, Kenzie was in for stabbing someone, I couldn't remember who or why, but she was stronger than she looked, about two days before the Sullivan brothers fight went down, she beat up some kid who said "she looked like shit", guess it's a girl thing... "So what are you doing here then Kenzie?" ," oh you know just waiting", "for what?" ," for the siege, well that's what the others are calling the big battle between us and them". "The siege huh? That sounds like something fun to do, mind if I get into my bed now? Haha" ," if you want but this is were I'm sleeping and have been for the past month". I knew better than to argue and knew even better than to try and get with her in bed so soon so I just slept on the other side of her...