Days of regret

I remember those days... The long, hard, boring, days of Juvie... Before the outbreak I was a very, very, different person... "Watcha in for?" I heard a voice say from behind me, "stole a car, and robbed a store". I said, "oh fuckin macho over armed robbery haha!" Said the voice, I turned round to see two big guys about the age of 17, standing tall against the wall, there was no way I could take either of them in a fight... "What do you want?" I said, "nothing just to let you know, if you don't wanna die in here, you should probably find friends..." Said the one who had the Mohawk. "Thanks but I already knew that"," whatever man, good luck". The rest of juvies was ruff, I remember several fights broke out between my group and other ones, but they were nothing compared to the day that the Sulivan brothers crew fought against the Undertaker. I never understood why they called him that until I saw him fight. He mostly stood watching people go by from his dark corner. I wondered what he'd done to get in here, "some say he killed six men and took out two armed police officers before they shot him, but he survived" said mikey (a friend I had made, he was in for drug dealing) the fight started when the brothers came at him with a shank, he turned and knocked the bigger of the two on his back and snapped his neck. Then he turned to the other brother and broke both his arms and legs, and said only this, "death is coming, for all of you...". I don't know how he knew it but he was right, I got out 2 months before the virus. Since then I've hidden my past from everyone, the only people left Alive that know me properly is Cam and my juvie mates... But that was then, this, is now.....