The airport

The sour heavy smell of jet fuel hung in the air, it wafted down the Tarmac from the remnants of the once majestic metal birds of the sky, now turned to skeletons. I scanned the airport for anything usefull, when all of a sudden, a truck came onto the Tarmac and headed towards us... "It's not slowing down!?" I yelled. "Move!" Screamed liv, the truck drifted up towards the plane and stopped just infront of us, two guys and a girl stepped out of the truck, "come..." The girl said, she had long dark hair, and Mesmerising eyes, she was about as tall as me, a little shorter, she was wearing ripped short denims, and a black tank top and a pair of high heels, surprising outfit for an apocalypse... She talked to me in the back of the truck as we drove over the Tarmac, "Hey, I'm justine, I run this camp, I'm the leader here, what are you guys doing here?", "did you see that big plane that went down 2 nights ago?" I asked, "yeah that was the cure plane, B-52 troop carrier, headed here for us, we have a couple of scientists and we also have some army guys, but anyway, what about it?","we came in search of it, found out there is no known cure, but everyone's infected it's just when you die, if your brain isn't destroyed you turn into them, if your fit, and smart, you have a higher chance of being a howler", "A what?" ," a howler, a sprinting zombie that travels in groups and howls? Don't you know?"," ain't seen one yet, but we have found a weird lookin fella, we locked him up real good in hangar 3, I'll show you later, first we gotta get you off the Tarmac, into our base....