Unpremeditated~3

"Im on my way" I fussed to Syx.

"I said we'll take an uber. Damn" She hung up the phone making me wanna punch her ass.

"Who was that?" Martez asked passing me the fat ass blunt He had rolled. I took it from him an inhaled with irritation still in my body.

"My little sister dawg. She get around her bestfriend and start acting brand new" I stated.

He laughed and sat back on the couch. "How old is she?" He asked.

I looked up at him and already knew by the look on his face he was on some fuck shit.

"Aye lil nigga dont be trynna hit on my sister, Letting you know now" I stated.

He laughed as I passed the blunt back to him. "Im not thinking bout that nappy head ass little girl. Got other shit to worry about" I eyed him and nodded my head.

"Yeah aight nigga"

I already know my sister pretty as hell. Shit both of my little sisters pretty because Sanaa a charm too.

I done had so much of my home boys try and get on Syx and im tired of her running to me about it.

Next nigga try the shit getting his ass beat. She dont need no nigga in her life. She got me and pops.

Cuz the day a nigga break my sister heart is the day that nigga die.

1 hour later...

La'Dayah and Syx walked in the house laughing away as I laid back on the couch high as hell with Naylah on my chest.

"Shh" I stated so they didn't wake her up. It took 30 minutes to put her to sleep so ion got time for her to wake up all energized at 12 at night.

They had PINK bags in their hands and Syx carried a Nike Box along her hip.

"Sorry" Dayah said taking her flip flops off at the door.

Me and Tezzo had smoked so much blunts we could barely function. The nigga had been sleep on the couch for the last hour.

"Who is that?" Dayah asked Syx. She shrugged her shoulders and leaned over him as he slept.

"I dont know-

"Oh shit" Tezzo randomly said Scaring the shit out of Syx.

"Fuck" She stated getting mad at him like it was his fault she was in his face.

A hard thud fell to the ground as he frowned his face.

"My bad, My bad" He repeated grabbing his Glock that he had dropped.

Syx looked at me in confusion making me laugh.

"Come on Dayah i dont know whats going on"

La'Dayah's POV