Unpremeditated~32

Martez's POV

"Aye" I called out to Sin after everyone had ate. The girls were in their room chopping it up and I'm assuming pops had went to sleep.

Sin turned and looked at me while rolling a wood. "What?" He asked.

"Today the day bro. We still getting the money or not?" I asked. She chuckled and shook his head.

"You think-

"Nigga stop being a bitch. You selfish and thats yo problem. Yo sister is with me now and she carrying yo niece or nephew. If you really love yo sister then help me get this fucking money" I snapped.

He continued to roll his weed up but remained quiet.

"& you know I could've stayed in Memphis making my regular pays if I knew shit was gone go down like this" I added on.

He laughed and walked past me. "Come on bitch. Hurry up"

Syx's POV

"I missed you so much"  I said to Dayah while sitting in my old room. She smiled and shook her head.

"I missed you too. Your brother was too scared to tell anybody about us" I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips.

"That boy.. I swear imma beat his ass one day"

My door opened and Tezzo came in taking his chain off and sitting it on my dresser.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed.

"Me and Sin bouta make a run. Imma call you when I'm done. alright?"

"Sin is going where?" Dayah asked with confusion on her face.

"Chill I'll be back" Sin said randomly walking into the room. He kissed her on her forehead then looked at me.

"Fat head ass" He mumbled under his breath. I kicked him and pushed his shoulder as he left my room.

"Annoying ass. Anyways I love you Tezzo. Call me soon as you get the chance because it's getting late as-

"Chill Ma. I'll be back" He stated cutting me from my sentence. He kissed me on my forehead twice before giving me one more on the lips then leaving.

Dayah & I remained silent before picking up on our convo.

Dayah's POV

...

"We had a private wedding. Only Me and Sin. Nobody else" I stated showing Syx my wedding rind.

She gently held my hand and admired my big ass ring. "That's so cute. I can't believe Sin is married" I laughed and shook my head.

"He promised me he'd throw a party to celebrate our marriage. I want to do The reception but with family and friends this time. It'll be perfect after I have the kid"

We went on and on for hours catching up with eachother. It made me more happy to become a mother knowing I had Syx by my side again.

Martez's POV

I sat in the passenger, Rio tagged along in the back with us & sin drove us to our destination.

"The fuck is up with all this animosity?" Rio asked while passing me the wood. I inhaled and laughed a little bit.

"He ah bitch. Always in his feelings" I stated.

"I beat yo ass nigga. You gotta prove imma bitch" I looked at him and chuckled.

"You beat my ass Sin?" He nodded his head with confidence all in his body.

"You ain't beat shit but them murder cases. We both fucked each other up. You too old to act the way you do lil nigga" I began to snap.

"You got one time for my sister to come to me crying Tezzo. I'm gone kill you" he said making a sharp turn.

"Ain't nobody trynna hurt yo little sister-

"I'm deadass serious Tezzo. All jokes aside I will bag you up and throw you in a river. So don't play with my sister"

I looked at him and seen he wasn't trynna argue. He was just telling it how it is.

"Yeah yeah" I replied.

"Aye y'all niggas need to shut the fuck up. We're here" Rio said cutting into our conversation.

I put the wood out and grabbed my glock tucking it in my waist.

"Handle the business, get the money and come right back" Rio said.

Sin and I nodded our heads and stepped out the car.

Never in my life have I ever been nervous to do some shit like this, but now I got a whole ass family. Shit like this don't excite me as much as it used to.

"You good lil nigga?" Sin asked as we walked into the alley. "Yeah man I'm straight" I replied.

"There he go right there" sin said. I looked ahead of us and saw the nigga we were trading with ahead of us with a black hoodie on.

As we approached I noticed he kept his hands in his pocket. Me and Sin make a good ass tag team. Sin does the talking while I'm in the back using my eyes watching every single move the nigga make.

One weird move and I'm blowing his shit off the grid.

"Who you working for?" The dude asked as Sin took the bag from around his shoulder.

"A" Sin replied. The dude nodded his head then removed his bag from his shoulder.

"Here's the mone-

"Tezzo" Sin calmly said. I pulled my handgun from my pocket and shot him directly in the face watching his blood splatter along the walls.

"Hurry up and get the money" sin stated while looking around our surroundings. I grabbed the bag full of money and fled the scene, speed walking back to our car.

Sin got in and quickly put the car in drive pulling off. "Here count that shit" I stated giving the bag of money to Rio.

"You good bro?" Sin asked.

I frowned my face and put my gun in the dashboard.

"Yeah. So we bro's now?" I asked. He laughed and continued to speed down the road.

"Aye aye aye pull over right here" Rio stated. Without even asking questions Sin pulled aside and parked the car in a ducked off dark parking lot.

"You know. I think I know you from somewhere Sin" Rio stated as the sound of money being counted rung in my ears.

"Oh foreal?" Sin asked.

"Yeah man.. But We got all the money" Rio stated. I rubbed my hands together while nodding my head.

"But y'all ain't getting shit"

*CLICK*

Sin & I froze up to the sound of a gun being loaded. "Syx, The baby. What the fuck am I gone do?" Was all I was thinking. They meant it when they said your life flashes before your eyes.

Two shots went off before everything went black.

We done fucked up.

•••

VOTE & COMMENT❣️

Excuse all mistakes & Confusions ‼️💜