Unpremeditated~6

La'Dayah's POV

Sincere grabbed me by my neck and pulled my face to his kissing me on the lips.

I was so drunk That I didn't give a fuck if it was Syx's brother, I didn't give a fuck about my ex nigga, His baby mama or nobody else.

I wanted him now.

He gripped my butt with his left hand then pulled his face away and looked at me.

"Come to my room" He demanded. I began walking out the kitchen and he followed close behind me while touching and smacking on my butt.

As soon as we entered his room he closed the door and pushed me on his bed.

Today I had wore a black dress matching with Syx so easily he had easy access to me.

He pulled my dress above my waist line and took his hoodie from above his head, Following his T-shirt.

He lifted my panties from my body then brought his face to me and began eating me out.

He licked me up and down like a damn popsicle making me let out a few soft moans.

I grew wetter and more ready for him to fuck me but he just got better by the second. I looked down at him slurp on my shit, Juices all around his face and all.

He caught me off guard by making eye contact sucking directly on my clit while doing it.

I placed a hand on his head and rubbed it across his perfectly defined deep ass waves.

"Right there" I moaned before clenching my teeth together.

He placed his hand on my inner thigh and surprisingly slid his pointing finger thru my entrance.

I let out a slow and steady moan from the pleasure while adjusting to him go in and out of me.

He then slowly slid a second finger in me and began eating me out at the same time.

"Mmmm fuckkk" I loudly moaned trying to look him back in his eyes but he was too fine.. And he was doing his job so well.

He rubbed his face around as I gripped the sheets getting ready to squirt all over the place.

As soon as he pulled his two fingers out of me I squirted everywhere. My legs remained shaking in the air and hands tightly gripped his silky sheets.

As I caught my breath again i looked at him shocked as fuck. I had never in my damn life orgasmed that fast just from head.

"Come here" He said pulling me from the bed. My legs weakly gave in as I fell to my knees right in front of his belt buckle.

I began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants excited to see this so called "Big ass dick" I've heard about.

As soon as it flung out i dropped my mouth staring at it for a second. Clearly the rumors I heard was true. I couldn't tell exactly what size he were i just knew he were blessed.

I grabbed it and licked around the tip a few times before going to work. He made me look like a weak bitch just from head so now it was my turn to show out.

Syx's POV

"Lets have a swimming contest" Tezzo said as I wiped my wet long hair from my face.

He was shirtless with just trunks on. Water ran down his body and every time he smirked at me with that one diamond earring in he got cuter.

"Yeah? What happens to the loser?" I asked as we both began swimming to the shorter area.